chapter 290 Religion

Ye Fan touch his chin, sitting in the window, muffled said: "I have to hurry back to the sect."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan, said: "? How yet,"

    "Big Brother actually Court with a Danlin girl Achick was talking about marriage, what about Brother Xu! I also promised Brother Xu to confess to him. Looking at the situation now, I know that Brother Xu is not courageous and didn't say anything. I have to take care of this matter. ! If things are settled between the big brother and the little girl in Danlin pavilion, the day lily will be cold." Ye Fan said displeased.

    Bai Yunxi frowned. From what Bai Yunxi had inquired about in the past few days, the Blue cloud Sect had developed well over the past few decades, and several new yuanying were born, but it was probably because the development was so good that it caused The top sect, Shenfeng Sect, was afraid of it. Shenfeng Sect divided the relationship between Bluecloud Sect and several sects. Although the development of Blue cloud Sect was good, it had a faint tendency to be isolated.

    With such a powerful force of the Blue Cloud Sect, Ye Qixian, the big brother of the Blue Cloud Sect, has actually fallen to the point where an unassisted elixir can give birth to yuanying, which is really miserable.

    Pill valley almost broke with Bluecloud Sect. A few years ago, Ye Qixian accidentally saved Lin Mengqi's life when he was out for training. Lin Mengqi is the granddaughter of a heavenly alchemist. Although she is not high in cultivation, she holds the pill in one hand. Lin Ge has first-rate business talent.

    Danlin Pavilion hopes that Ye Qixian can join the family. After that, Danlin Pavilion can sell the pill that Bluecloud Sect needs at a price 30% lower than the market price. As the youngest Cultivator of the Blue cloud Sect, the Blue cloud Sect will naturally not easily agree to join the family. The two sides froze like this.

    Ye Fan said angrily: "The eldest brother is an indomitable sword cultivator, he is like a princess and he is too shameless ."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "But, you are now showing your identity, your eldest brother and third younger brother. They may not believe it!" Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "What you said makes sense! Then what do you want to do?"

    Bai Yunxi pondered for a moment, and said, "In my opinion, let's get involved in the Blue cloud Sect before talking about it. You can speak slowly..."

    Back then, the source of the quarrel between the Blue cloud Sect and the Galaxy Sword Sect was on Ye Fan. If Ye Fan suddenly "resurrected", it is likely to cause another round of turbulence in the situation. You must know a butterfly fan beside the Amazon River in South America. Flap it wings, it is possible to cause a tsunami in Texas, USA!

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "You mean, enter the sect first and let them accept me imperceptibly, instead of suddenly frightening them."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes! That's what it means. "

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "That's OK! Just to test the eyesight of these guys."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes! After you enter the sect, you can see who is the best recognize you first."

    "Ah! This is good, like a test, I can also prepare a gift for the winner." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    ...

    Ye Jinwen walked to the gate of the city and saw Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi.

    "It's a coincidence, are the two fellow Taoists here?" Ye Jinwen greeted with a smile.