chapter 316 Demonstration of Alchemy

Before Ye Fan walked to a warehouse, several cultivators were sorting sea beast spirit bones.

    Ye Fan took a few spiritual bones to check, and subconsciously said, "It looks good!"

    "This is the spiritual bone of the white sturgeon. I heard that it is very suitable for refining the array flag." Lu Han walked to Ye Fan side and said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "It's true."

    "I need all of these. I should use the pill or spirit stone to settle the bill." Ye Fan asked carelessly at the Cultivator who sorted the spirit bones.

    "It's not necessary, these things will be used as rewards for Cultivator fighting. Alchemist Ye previously upgraded the protective array of the city wall, and it was worth 10,000 points." A Cultivator who was responsible for sorting out the materials said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Oh, yes, what points do I have? How can I use these points!"

    Ye Fan took out the points card from his body and asked, "How can I spend this!

    " After you have selected things, Alchemist Ye, just calculate the points deduction." Yuan Yi, the Cultivator who was in charge of the storage, said hastily.

    "Oh, is it? I have 25,000 points, is that too much?" Ye Fan said.

    Yuan Yi smiled, and said: "Of course it's too much."

    A bit of confusion flashed in Yuan Yi's mind. The score card was automatically counted. Only 10,000 points were counted at the beginning of the Yuan Ying period. Ye Fan had so many points. The points are really appalling. Yuan Yi glanced at Lu Han and said secretly: It seems that Senior Lu Han doesn't have 8,000 points.

    In the entire Sky Sea City, I am afraid that only Ye Qixian's points can surpass Ye Fan, and Ye Family brothers, none of them are good!

    "Is Alchemist Ye collecting materials to refine the array flag?" Yuan Yi asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes."

    "Master Ye, don't draw talisman?" Yuan Yi secretly said: Ye Fan's talisman recording level does not seem to be low. When Ye Fan first sold talisman in Skysea City, some Cultivator In order to catch Ye Fan's line, they went to buy Fulu with Ye Fan. When they found that Fulu was really good, more people bought it.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said: "I'm not free these days."

    Lu Han said admiringly: "The talisman written by Alchemist Ye is also very popular among Jin Dan Cultivator!"

    Ye Fan nodded, said "Of course, the quality of the talisman I painted is good!"

    "Alchemist Ye knows a lot. Your alchemy and array spells are all at the highest level. You can't have runes, right." Lu Han Some wondered.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "It is natural."

    Lu Han looked at Ye Fan and said, "It's amazing, how did you do it!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "God gave it. I have such supreme wisdom, of course I let it be used to do things that ordinary people can't do, so that I can live up to my genius name!"

    Lu Han: "..."

    ...

    Ye Fan waited five times in the tower. God, only waited until Ye Qixian, who was in the dust.

    "Brother, where did you go?" Ye Fan asked, looking at Ye Qixian who was a little embarrassed.

    "I went to find you and got lost halfway." Ye Qixian said.