chapter 320 Re-arrangement

As soon as Ye Fan came out of the refining room, he saw several refining masters blocking the door.

    Ye Fan glanced at a few refiners, and said with some confusion: "What are you doing?"

    "Senior Ye, have you refined a heavenly magic weapon?" A refiner asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said: "No, just repaired the damaged magic weapon."

   Ye Fan secretly said: With the awakening of the dragon soul in the Xuanlong Seal, the quality of the Xuanlong Seal seems to have improved, and I want to use it. It can also be a bit smoother against the enemy.

    "Senior Ye, your magical items are really amazing."

    Ye Fan smiled triumphantly, and then dropped a sentence, "Isn't it? My magical items are not amazing!" He walked away.

    The refining masters in the refining hall watched Ye Fan leave, all excited.

    "Senior Ye, what magic weapon is he repairing! The momentum is really great!"

    "I heard that Senior Ye is a heavenly craftsman, and the craftsmanship is better than alchemy!"

    "Brother Liu, you ! What happened to the fire crow."

    Liu Sha has a fire crow that can breathe fire and can be used to assist the refiner. Many refiners are envious of Liu Sha's fire crow.

    The original awe-inspiring Fire Crow would look a bit languid.

    "Before, when the dragon soul showed its power, it fell into the refining furnace." Liu Sha looked at the fire crow, a bit of distress flashed in his eyes, and the fire crow quacked weakly.

    The refiner on one side laughed one by one when he heard Liu Sha's words, and said, "No wonder the hair on the top of his head is burned. Fortunately, this is a fire crow with a fire attribute, otherwise it will be in trouble."

    "Senior Ye The soul of the weapon is really amazing. The late Nanming Li beast raised by the hall master is also scared of drinking tea not thinking about rice."

    "Yeah! That is the dragon soul, it seems to be a pure dragon soul, I don’t know. Where did the prince get the magic weapon? The pure blood dragons have disappeared for a long time."

    "Maybe it is a magic weapon left from ancient times."

    "If it is an ancient magic weapon, it would be amazing. It is said that the ancient magic weapon is very different from the current magic weapon."

    ...

    Ye Fan returned to Cuiyun Peak and rested for two days.

    Ye Fan stilt his legs, lying on the bed, lazily nibbling on the spirit fruit.

    As soon as Ye Jinwen walked into the room, he saw Ye Fan's stinky feet.

    Ao Xiaowan jumped out and said, "Ye Fan, a guest is here, and picking up the guest. Hurry up and put away your stinky feet. It will damage your image and lose fans."

    Ye Fan glanced at Ye Jinwen and said casually. "It's Jinwen! It's not an outsider, don't be afraid!"  

   Ye Jinwen: "..."

   Ye Fan glanced at Ye Jinwen and said , "What is in your hand!"

    "It's the invitation letter from the alliance ." Ye Jinwen said.

    Ye Fan looked at Ye Jinwen and said, "The invitation letter, what is it for?"

    "The Alliance hopes that your second brother can go to Binhai City to help build a protective array." Ye Jinwen said.