chapter 335 Another Heaven-level Alchemist.

In the attic.

    "Uncle, what are you looking at?" Lou Cheng asked.

    Lou Yuehua closed the book in his hand and said: "It is Ye Fan's alchemy notes over the past few years. Master Ye is indeed a pill wizard! I thought that my alchemy for decades had already advanced enough. After reading the notes of Master Ye , I realized that I have been in the Eastern Continent these years. There are people outside, and there is a heaven outside!"

    "Master Ye's notes, where did they come from!" Lou Cheng asked.

    "Friend Daoist Bai came here." Lou Yuehua said.

    Lou Cheng couldn't help but said: "Senior Bai is very mindful."

    Lou Yuehua secretly said: Ye Fan is amazing and beautiful, and the Taoist couple is naturally not easy. If Bai Yunxi is an embroidered pillow, it won't let Ye Fan fall so desperately.

    "Uncle, I heard that Ye Fan took the Pill valley's Pill Code, so Pill valley was targeted." Lou Cheng said mysteriously.

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said: "I heard about it." When Lou Yuehua joined the Blue Cloud Sect, Ye Jinwen made it clear to him. Pill Valley is the orthodox alchemy of the Southern Continent, and Ye Fan takes it. To obtain the pill code is equivalent to standing on the opposite side of the Alchemist in the Southern Continent.

    "Uncle, you said that pill code, is it that book?" Lou Cheng asked.

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said: "It should be the one."

    Lou Yuehua shook his head, a bit of wry smile flashed in his heart, and the alchemy sacred scriptures that all alchemists dreamed of it in the Southern Continent were dusted in his library. For hundreds of years, it finally fell into Ye Fan's hands. Sometimes the treasure was in front of him.

    "Where have you been these days?" Lou Yuehua asked.

    "I went to the Little Secret Realm, in the Little Secret Realm of the Blue Cloud Sect. It is really a good place. After practicing for a while, my spiritual power has skyrocketed. I also went to the lecture hall. In the lecture hall, there are often swordsmen. Explaining sword comprehension, uncle, Bluecloud Sect has too many sword masters, and every word of these swordsmen will give people an enlightenment. There is also a sword forest. Practicing swords in the sword forest can help comprehend the sword intent, and Challenge the ring..."

    Lou Yuehua looked at Lou Cheng who was full of excitement, and said, "You have a good time!"

    Lou Cheng scratched his head and said, "Yes! The resources of the Southern Continent are too abundant." Not long after Lou Cheng arrived in the Bluecloud Sect, many things had never been seen in the Eastern Continent, which was an eye-opener.

    Lou Cheng secretly said: The blue Cloud Sect is just an ordinary big sect in the Southern Continent, and there are so many good things. It's no wonder that the Cultivators in the Southern Continent will think that the Cultivators in the Eastern Continent are buns.

    "Uncle, what is this?" Lou Cheng asked, picking up a piece of paper.

    "It's the pill of Qingcang Pill." Lou Yuehua said.

    "That's it!" Lou Cheng secretly said: The Qingcang bamboo fits the uncle's practice very well, and it is also a good thing that can be met but cannot be sought. Because of this, the uncle has never given up before.

    "The Qingcang Bamboo is also very rare in the Southern Continent. I have to prepare carefully, otherwise it will ruin good things." Lou Yuehua said.