chapter 374 The Blind Demon Dragon

Yun Qianqian and others gathered in the cabin and exchanged with a little excitement.

    "Unexpectedly, there are still two Yuan Ying seniors on this ship." A female nun said with excitement.

    "That predecessor is really amazing. It took the yuanying Pirate leader in less than ten moves. It's really amazing!"

    "If it wasn't for the pirate leader who was greedy, he wouldn't mess with that predecessor."

    "Yes. Ah! If it weren't for this, I won't be able to get my spirit stones back." After Bai Yunxi killed the pirate leader, the rest were slaughtered by Yu Liangcheng, and the spirit stones originally handed over by the cultivators on board were distributed again.

    "That senior's bracelet must be a storage bracelet." A female monk said.

    Yun Qianqian frowned and said, "Speaking of which, another senior, really likes to eat!"

    "Yes! I heard that the spirit chef in the small kitchen made a lot of delicious food for that senior for free."

     "The taste of that senior is really strange. I heard that many Yuan Ying seniors have some quirks, but I didn't expect it to be so."

    A plump young Cultivator said with a fascinating look: "I saw that the senior ordered There are so many Michelle desserts, you know that he is not an ordinary person." Ordinary Cultivator, who has the courage to order so many desserts for children!

    "Before you, you just envied the predecessors for having so many spiritual foods, right?" A female sister in Tsing Yi smiled lightly.

    Fat teenager some awkward turn on the topic, said: "I do not know two predecessors, are not going to participate in the intraoperative assessment"

    "Sin Chew intraoperative assessment, low high school divided into three sessions, participants are high-level assessment of net. I will go down the net, I will definitely catch a lot of stupid fish, but I don’t like fish. Let’s forget it."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "The situation is a bit wrong. The previous battle seems to have disturbed the people of the Sea Clan. "Bai Yunxi sighed and secretly said: Originally I wanted to act low-key, but as a result, the passing years were unfavorable. First I met the pirates, and then I didn't know what I would encounter next.

    "You mean those big-headed fish may be from the Sea Clan." Ye Fan asked.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "That's right." Many sea areas in the Middle Continent are owned by owners. The sea area where they are now should be under the jurisdiction of the Monster Dragon clan.

    Ye Fan saw a Cultivator of the Monster Dragon tribe with double horns floating halfway on the surface of the sea. The monster dragon was cultivated in the Jindan period, and there were some shrimp soldiers and crabs around the monster dragon.

    Demon races generally can transform into form when they reach the yuanying stage. Of course, they can also transform if they can obtain a transforming grass and transforming pill. However, if they transform in advance, the transformation is often incomplete.

    The demon dragon that emerged from the sea was no more than a Jindan cultivator, so it seemed that it was still a young dragon.

    "Friend Ao, do you have any advice?" Yu Liangcheng asked, looking at the monster dragon emerging from the sea.

    Yu Liangcheng is a Yuanying Cultivator, but he is very polite to Ao Qing. Ao Qing belongs to the monster dragon clan. The power of the monster dragon clan is huge. If you don’t look at the face of the monk, you can see the face of the Buddha. LiangCheng still has to give some face.