chapter 279 See also pill robbery

Yuehua Pill Building.

    "I didn't expect Ye Fan to refine the golden marrow pill so quickly." Lou Yuehua sighed.

    Lou Cheng nodded, and said, "Senior Qiu from the Refining Association also started quickly. Ye Fan has refined two golden marrow pills, one of which has already fallen into his hand."

    Lou Yuehua squinted. Eyes, said: "Qiu Ranke is willing to pay the blood, and the heavenly pill cauldron has been sent out."

    Lou Cheng looked at Lou Yuehua and said, "Uncle, if you use the golden marrow pill, you can use it too."

    If he remembered correctly, the uncle had been studying this golden marrow pill for a long time, but he tried several times without success.

    Lou Yuehua smiled, and said: "The golden marrow pill is useful for Cultivator below the transformation of gods. I naturally use it. There is no one of the two pill. The remaining one is for the royal family of Situ. That old monster, the pavilion master of Jubao Pavilion, and the sect master of Red Sleeve Tactics are all staring at it.”

    Lou Yuehua also had a certain desire for the golden marrow pill in his heart, but the alchemy experience that Ye Fan gave Lou Yuehua before was very valuable. Lou Yuehua didn't know how to talk to Ye Fan.

    Lou Cheng frowned and said secretly, "Bai Yunxi left after completing the upgrade of the spirit sword. Uncle, Bai Yunxi's magic sword seems to have been upgraded to the heaven level. In this way, Bai Yunxi should also be considered a heaven level refiner... …"

    Lou Yuehua shook his head and said: "Bai Yunxi's magic sword is purely using resources. His refining level should not be at the heaven level. The materials used in the magic sword are really good, so he upgraded it. He has reached the heavenly quality, but, anyway, since Bai Yunxi has upgraded his magic sword to the heavenly level, it shows that his refining technique has great potential."

    ...

    The Association of Refiners.

    "Master, Senior Jin manshan is here." Ni Qingsong said.

    Qiu Ranke waved his hand and said: "Just say I am in retreat."

    Ni Qingsong frowned and said, "Master, you don't see Senior Jin!"

    Many of the things refined by the refiners of the Refining Master Association are It is sold to the Jubao Pavilion in Jin manshan, and the connection between the Refining master Association and the Jubao Pavilion is very close, and the relationship is still good.

    Qiu Ranke shook his head and said, "The old guy mostly wanted to ask me if I was willing to transfer the golden marrow pill. I changed this pill at a high price, so naturally I can't give it to him. Since I can't give my reply to his satisfied, it’s better not to see the fat guy ."

    Ni Qingsong: "..."

    Qiu Ranke pondered and said: "I have to retreat quickly. Send it."

    Ni Qingsong said: "..."

    "Golden Marrow Pill, has such a great charm?" Ni Qingsong said in a puzzled way.

    "We blame blame the Alchemist in Eastern Continent's division too little, let Yuan Ying Cultivator fine soil for the training of immortality so few, enough to go around ah!"

    Qiu Ranke off underground passage luck, gold mountain good at personal gain,  Ye Fan seem to impression of Jin manshan was very good. If it wasn't because after Ye Fan made the pill, Jin Manshan didn't stop him from walking. Ye Fan saw that he sold a pill to Jin manshan in that relationship.