chapter 265 Fierce Battle in Black Rock Valley

Shen Manqing smiled coldly, and said: "Ye Fan! How dare you still appear?"

    Ye Fan looked at Shen Manqing, and said calmly, "Why didn't I dare to appear?"

    Ye Fan threw out as he spoke. Hundreds of flags formed a trapped array.

    Shen Manqing looked at Ye Fan’s array, with a solemn expression on her face: "What do you mean, you're afraid I'll run away?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yeah! I'm afraid you will find that you can't beat me. So ran away, so I'll set up a array to prepare for emergencies."

    Shen Manqing's face was gloomy, "So courageous! I didn't kill you last time, this time I see where you can run!"

    Ye Fan squinted Looking at his eyes, he cursed: "Smelly bitch, don't look at what this place is. This is Black Rock Valley, where the body refining level speaks. You little girl, you are going to be buried here today."

    Shen Manqing coldly cursed: "Madman."

    A cultivator with a high cultivation level may not have a high level of body refining, but it is definitely not too low. Shen Manqing has already been promoted to the yuanying, Can survive the thunder tribulation tempering, the cultivator's physique can get a leap.

    With a wave of Ye Fan's sword, the dark flames were flying all over the sky.

    "Mad? You're crazy, I'm going to kill you crazy woman."

    Ye Fan wielded the Netherworld Sword and fought Shen Manqing into a group. When Shen Qiuyue rushed over, he happened to see Ye Fan and Shen Manqing fighting fiercely.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and Shen Manqing who were playing dimly, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: When Ye Fan fought Shen Manqing last time, he was clearly at a disadvantage. However, in this place, Ye Fan obviously suppressed Shen Manqing. Ye Fan's assassin was still useless, and winning shouldn't be difficult.

    Shen Qiuyue looked at this scene, suddenly widened her eyes, turned her head to look at Bai Yunxi, and said in surprise: "You are Bai Yunxi."

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "Yes."

    Shen Qiuyue finally understood where the hostility came from when she first met "Wu Sihan".

    Bai Yunxi ignored Shen Qiuyue and fell by Sheng Zhihao's side, blocking two Cultivator of the Tianyi sect for Sheng Zhihao, and handed a bottle of medicine to Sheng Zhihao.

    Sheng Zhihao took the pill, no doubt about him, and take the pill after he took it.

    Sheng Zhihao was hit hard by Liu Yunhe before, and since then, he has been oppressed by the Tianyi sect to consume the talisman and pill. Until now, it is the end of the crossbow. If Ye Fan comes later, he can give Ye Fan to Collect the body.

    Sheng Zhihao took the pill, and suddenly felt a mild medicinal power permeated, the injury was relieved all at once, and the spiritual energy slowly filled up in the dry meridian.

    Shen Qiuyue looked at Ye Fan and Shen Manqing who were fighting, and deep worries flashed in her heart.

    Master Shen Manqing had no advantage at all. Ye Fan didn't take out the sky fire and the Rongtian mirror and only suppressed the master with a sword.

    Ye Fan swept across the sky with a sword, and the black flame whizzed towards Shen Manqing and swept over.

    Shen Manqing felt a strange power seep into her body, eroding her meridians.