chapter 193 Well-known

Ye Fan ran the pill shop every day, and a few days later, Lin Mo actually came over with the flame fish's bead pill.

    Ye Fan glanced at Lin Mo, couldn't help but look at Lin Mo with admiration!

    "Friend Dao Lin is amazing! I got the flame fish's bead pill so soon." Ye Fan said in admiration.

    Lin Mo nodded, and said, "Ok, Master Ye, is it possible to make alchemy now. that the original pill is also available?"

    "Yes."

    Lin Mo said with joy: "Then there is master Alchemist , Alchemist Ye? The pill you said can really treat my injury?"

    Ye Fan glanced at Lin Mo displeasedly, and said, "Don't you believe in the Alchemist?"

    Lin Mo shook his head and said, "Of course not. "

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Then I'm going."

    A total of twelve Qingyang Pills came out. Ye Fan gave Lin Mo two, and the other ten were secretly collected and Lin Mo ate them. I bought a Qingyang Pill and found that it was indeed effective, so he happily paid out the ice ganoderma, but Ye Fan was not as embarrassed and subsidized Lin Mo's thirty thousand spiritual stones.

    The reason why Lin Mo wanted to sell ice ganoderma lucidum at such a high price was because he wanted to buy a spiritual stone and hire an alchemist to solve the cold poison in his body.

    Ye Fan solved his troubles, Lin Mo didn't like spiritual stone too much, but if Ye Fan wanted to give it, Lin Mo would naturally not refuse.

    ...

    Lin Mo has a great reputation on Ice sword Island. Once Lin Mo's cold toxin is removed, his strength has risen a lot. Knowing that Lin Mo's cold toxin is solved by Ye Fan, many cultivator who are also troubled by cold toxin have all When Ye Fan was found, Ye Fan had to post a notice saying that to solve the cold poison, the base-building flame fish bead pill was needed.

    During the foundation building period, flame fish were very rare, and this kind of monster's bead pill was not so easy to obtain. Before, Lin Mo could obtain it, but also because of coincidence.

    After the announcement, the originally surging cultivators retreated one after another, but the downgraded version of Qingyang Pill refined by Ye Fan was very popular.

    After Lin Mo's cold toxin was resolved, he would often come to Ye Fan's pill shop to sit for a while.

    Lin Mo is the chief disciple of the Xuanjian Sect, and is considered a celebrity in Iceland. Ye Fan discovered that Lin Mo actually has many admirers. After Lin Mo came to the shop, many of Lin Mo's admirers were inspired. They would also visit the store. Although Ye Fan didn't quite understand what Lin Mo's suitors liked about Lin Mo's ice cube face, he was still happy to see the improvement in the store's business.

    "Friend Daoist Bai is out!"

    Bai Yunxi nodded faintly at Lin Mo.

    In the beginning, when Bai Yunxi approached Lin Mo, Lin Mo was still looking at Bai Yunxi, but later he realized that he was not. When meeting again, it was always a little embarrassing.

    "Master Ye and Fellow Daoist Bai, don't go out recently." Lin Mo said.

    Ye Fan looked at Lin Mo and said in a puzzled way: "What's the matter?"

    "The people of Xuan Ming sect came to investigate the cause of Wu Yuan's death. Alchemist Ye is a little sensitive when you arrived in Iceland, although Wu Yuan's affairs should have nothing to do with Alchemist Ye, but Alchemist Ye better off to avoid suspicion." Lin Mo said.