chapter 295 I'm Here

In a blink of an eye, Ye Fan stayed in Bluecloud Sect for more than half a month.

    Ye Fan look at  Ye Qixian lazy, "Brother, when you go to fight for a chance for big brother Xu ah! Chase wife to go all out, you are so lazy not good!"

    "I summoned him, and he did not return my , I found someone from the Xu family, and the Xu family said that he was in retreat and Jinwen was about to have a yuanying. Someone must watch it. Although there are a lot of Yuanying in the sect, I still feel a little worried." Ye Qixian said.

    Ye Fan touched his chin and said, "Well, wait for Jinwen to become yuanying." Anyway, I have been waiting for so many years, and it is not too late for a while. Besides, Big Brother Xu hurried over to find someone so hurriedly, Big Brother Xu must blame him for not being able to hide things.

    "Brother, look at Jinwen, how long does it take to get a yuanying!" Ye Fan asked.

    "It shouldn't be long." Ye Qixian secretly said: Ye Jinwen had already completed the Jindan two years ago, but because the pill was not implemented, he was worried about accidents, so he dragged it down. Now there is Zenith Pill, with Yuan Ying Pill in hand, with Jinwen's qualifications, the birth of a yuanying should be a matter of course.

    "Big brother, I am use to chase my wife, do you want me to teach you some experience! My relationship with my wife is very good, I am a good man." Ye Fan smiled triumphantly, showing off.

    Ye Qixian nodded and said, "That's okay! I would like to hear more about it."

    "The first point of chasing a wife is to be stalked and beaten to death! Back then , there were many people chasing Yunxi, but, Let me take the lead and get out of the siege." Ye Fan said with flying brows.

    Ye Qixian said faintly: "Your Taoist couple does look good..."

    "Yun Xi, he is not only good-looking, he is also very smart, but that is my wife, who has the master."

    Ye Qixian: "..."

    "The second point of chasing my wife is to find someone to speak nicely to you." Ye Fan said.

    "Who are you looking for?"

    Ye Fan shrugged and said, "Anything will do. If there are more people who say good things, the impression will naturally go up? Yunxi listens to his grandfather's words the most, his grandfather doesn't get in. Finally one day, I found out I got a benefactor of his grandfather and asked him to help me speak nice things, and it really happened! If there is a will, it will be done!"

    Ye Fan and Ye Qixian were talking, and a foundation building cultivator came in to report: "Sect EldestYoung Master, Danlin Pavilion People from here are here."

    Ye Fan couldn't help but narrowed his eyes when he heard the words of foundation Cultivator, and said: "Danlin Pavilion, isn't that the power of your fiancée in the legend?"

    "I don't have a fiancée. That's all a misunderstanding." Ye Qixian said.

    "The third point is to draw a line with strange people. It's not good for you to be like a playboy!"

    Ye Qixian frowned and said, "Also, I'll tell her clearly, but I don't think there is anything to do. That said, it was nothing at all, it was all nonsense from outsiders."

    Ye Fan touched his chin and said: "Rumors about this thing are sometimes very ridiculous. Some people have said that I am a cannibal demon! "

    ...

    Ye Fan and Ye Qixian came out and met Bai Yunxi.

    "Yun Xi, have you come out of the sword formation?" Ye Fan asked.