chapter 376 Backtracking.

Probably because it was found that the person was wrong, Golden dragon flicked his tail depressed.

    Before the Golden Dragon shot, it has attracted the attention of many cultivators. This will cause the Golden Dragon to flick its tail, which will immediately cause the ground to shake. The cultivators who originally wanted to inquire about the news fled by this threat of heaven and earth.

    Ye Fan looked at Golden dragon, guessing that Golden dragon's cultivation has reached the late stage of transforming god, and he suddenly felt envy and hatred in his heart.

    Although most of the dragons have ascended, it is said that the ancestors of the dragons still left some cultivation secrets for future generations. These cultivation secrets can only be opened by the blood of the dragons. Ye Fan estimated that this golden dragon should have been benefits from the secrets left by the ancestors of the dragons.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the cave that was collapsed by the Golden Dragon, frowning, thinking in pain, the place they rented was an agreement. If the cave is damaged, it will be compensated. However, the cave was collapsed by the Golden Dragon. He and Ye Fan are innocent, don't know the boss of cave mansion, are they willing to ask Golden dragon for compensation.

    "Where are you from? Right?" Golden dragon stared at Bai Yunxi and asked.

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said, "I'm from Earth."

    After getting the affirmative answer, Golden dragon's eyes flashed with excitement.

    "It turns out to be relatives. No wonder they have similar auras, and they are all heavenly yin ice marrow bodies. If they weren't, I wouldn't admit it."

    Bai Yunxi couldn't help but froze when he heard Golden dragon's words. Bai Yunxi had already guessed. The old ancestor who left had a special physique, but he did not expect that the old ancestor had two physiques like him.

    Ye Fan thought with disdain, admitting one's mistake is admitting one's mistakes. What excuses should he make?

    "Are you the Bai family?" Golden dragon asked.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes, I have seen the name of the ancestor Bai Yichen in the genealogy, but it has been hundreds of years, and the relationship is a little far away."

    Golden dragon nodded and said: "Normal two Foot sheep is very short-lived. A few hundred years are enough to pass on for dozens of generations. Although it may be many generations away, your bloodline has returned to your ancestors, and it is very similar to Yichen's bloodline."

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said: "So that's the case."

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: This dragon is really strange, a two-legged sheep with a mouthful of a sheep, and his face is full of disgust. Since he dislikes so, why bother to find a human clan as his wife.

    "Look carefully, there are still many differences between you and Yichen. Yichen is much better-looking and smells much better." Golden dragon said seriously.

    Bai Yunxi: "...Of course I can't compare with the ancestors."

    Ye Fan wanted to retort, making Bai Yunxi stare back.

    Thinking of Golden dragon's power, Ye Fan closed his mouth a little unhappy.

    Golden dragon glanced at Ye Fan, squinted his eyes, and said, "You have the aura of sky fire on your body, do you blend the flame flower of the earth?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes."

    Golden dragon said depressed. "I didn't expect that the heart of earth flame flower left by Yichen was actually a waste of your little white face."