chapter 292 Ye Qixian's Challenge

Xu Mingyang sat in the room, and there was a knock on the door.

    Xu Mingyang opened the door and saw Ye Jinwen.

    "Jinwen, why are you here?" Xu Mingyang walked back to the table, greeted Ye Jinwen and sat down.

    "Fan Ye used two heaven-level Pills in exchange for the right to use the Little Secret Realm for 30 years. I always feel that I have taken advantage of it, and I don't know how to repay the other party." Ye Jinwen said.

    Xu Mingyang said indifferently : "Since he is willing to give it to you, just keep it."

   "I don't like owing favors. Does Fellow Xu know what he lacks?" Ye Jinwen said.

    Xu Mingyang thought for a while, and said: "He likes alchemy, you can give him some spirit grass..."

    Ye Jinwen didn't think much, and said directly, "Okay."

    "I have never seen a Cultivator like Fan Ye, he Is it too generous?" Ye Jinwen said suspiciously.

    Xu Mingyang shrugged and said: "He is quite generous." He took
a lot of advantage from Ye Fan when he was in the secret world, and Ye Fan trusted him, and he was not afraid that he would swallow everything privately.

    "How did Daoyou Xu meet him? Why didn't I hear you mention this Daoyou?" Ye Jinwen asked in a puzzled way.

    "Fan Ye is relatively low-key, so I didn't mention it." Xu Mingyang said.

    Ye Jinwen: "..." Low-key? Fan Ye is not low-key, right? This guy bought a wine and showed several heavenly pill, and when he got drunk, he killed a yuanying cultivator. It's really strange that such a powerful person hasn't heard much reputation before!

    ...

    There was a violent knock on the door, and Ye Jinwen opened the door and saw a disciple who was practicing Qi.

    "What's the matter?" Ye Jinwen asked.

    "Sect little Young Master,Sect Eldest Young Master Qixian has a fight with the newly joined Elder Fanye." The disciple who sent the message panted.

    Ye Jinwen: "No, no..."

    The eldest brother likes to challenge the masters, he is a famous fighting madman in the cultivation world, but the eldest brother always likes to challenge people with a higher cultivation level than himself, and when he was a JinDan. He picked the Yuanying in sect all over the place.

    Fan Ye's cultivation base is still under the eldest brother, why the eldest brother is interested in this guy, it doesn't make sense! The eldest brother challenged a Jindan with Yuan Ying's cultivation base, which is too bad for his reputation.

    Xu Mingyang stood up, looked at the interrogation disciple, and said in shock: "You said that Ye Qixian and Fanye have fought, who started it!"

    "It seems to be the Sect Eldest Young Master." The interrogation disciple said.

    Ye Jinwen waved his hand, and the disciple in charge of the interrogation left immediately.

    Xu Mingyang said in a puzzled way: "What's the matter with your brother! Why did you fight Fanye !"

    Ye Jinwen smiled awkwardly, and said, "I don't know!"

    "This is over!" Xu Mingyang took a deep breath and murmured.

    Ye Jinwen looked at Xu Mingyang’s ugly expression, and said with relief: “Brother Xu, don’t worry. Brother takes a measured approach and won’t hurt your friend’s life.”