chapter 323 Go out for experience.

Bai Yunxi drove the Shenfeng Boat and left the Bluecloud Sect boundary.

    Ye Fan lay on the bow and sang loudly.

    Ao Xiaowan looked at Ye Fan, and said with a headache: "He haven't drunk yet, so why do he start singing?"

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "It's probably in a good mood."

    Ye Fan was in a good mood. Bai Yunxi had been in retreat for more than a year. Ye Fan hadn't seen Bai Yunxi for a long time. This time he came out with Bai Yunxi and had to fight side by side. Ye Fan was very happy.

    Ao Xiaowan muffled: "The mood is good, can not injure the people sing more ugly ah, this guy can not have a little self-knowledge ah!!"

    "Injure the people you. Xiaowan you say, where there are so exaggerated ah? !" Bai Yunxi said helplessly.

    "It's not so exaggerated, look..." Ao Xiaowan pointed towards the sky, and a bird fell straight from the sky. I wonder if it was poisoned by Ye Fan's singing.

    "That's just a coincidence." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ao Xiaowan pointed to a group of flying birds on the other side, and said: "One is an accident, the group over there, they ran away in a group."

    Bai Yunxi shook his head, and said: "People are going to migrate..."

    "Normal You won’t be so panic about migration.” Ao Xiaowan said full of dissatisfaction.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "Actually, it's not that bad. Just get used to it."

    Ao Xiaowan: "..." Young Master Bai would really open his eyes and talk nonsense! How do you get used to it being so ugly.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the map and said, "Ye Fan, we should be close to Qingxiao City."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "It seems to be."

    Bai Yunxi saw the collision of auras not far away, and the aura of heaven and earth was extremely chaotic.

    Bai Yunxi looked into the distance, his face became solemn, "It seems that there is a fellow Daoist fighting with a sea beast nearby."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "It seems that there is, let's take a look."

    ...

    Bai Yunxi rushed to the scene of the accident and saw two Yuanying cultivators fighting fiercely with the three-headed Yuanying stage pythons.

    There are two Yuanying cultivators, one is a female cultivator, with good posture.

    The female cultivator uses a red silk ribbon with a colorful phoenix pattern on the red silk, which is really beautiful. Ye Fan thinks that the magical implement is good-looking, but it's a little bit unusable.

    The male cultivator is a Cultivator with a solemn treasure, and his body is shining with golden light of merit. The devilish pestle in his hand is infinitely powerful, much more powerful than the female cultivator.

    "Descendants of the Swallowing Python tribe!" Ao Xiaowan said.

    Seeing this, Bai Yunxi quickly joined the battle, ignoring other things.

    The two Yuanying cultivators dealt with the three-headed Swallowing Python, obviously a little clumsy. As soon as Bai Yunxi joined, the pressure on the two Yuanying cultivators was greatly reduced.

    Bai Yunxi waved his hand, and twelve flying swords flew out at the same time, with a shocking momentum.

    Bai Yunxi joined the battle, and Ye Fan took the time to look at the two cultivators next to him.