chapter 249 Physical exposure

"Friend Lou, do you think Shen Manqing came for Liu Wenfei?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Lou Cheng nodded and said: "Right? Liu Wenfei's situation is a bit tricky. Shen Manqing can't solve it alone, so she came to my uncle to ask if there is any kind of medicine that can solve this situation."

    Ye Fan nodded clearly. He nodded and said: "That's it!"

    "Alchemist Bai knows any way?" Lou Cheng asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "I don't know."

    The real Six-Sun Cauldron Flame Body can find a person with a heavenly yin Body or an Ice Marrow Body to double repair, but if it is caused by excessive replenishment and ignorance. He is not clear about the symptoms of the disease.

    Lou Cheng sighed, and said, "Alchemist Bai doesn't know, there should be no way."

    "I can't help but that your uncle can't help it!" Ye Fan said disapprovingly.

    Lou Cheng shook his head and said, "Uncle said that Alchemist Bai has a wide range of knowledge and is not comparable to him!"

    "Your uncle said so! Your uncle is quite discerning!" Ye Fan said somewhat proudly.

    Lou Cheng: "..."

    Bai Yunxi glared at Ye Fan angrily, and said, "Master Lou is humble, you take it seriously."

    Ye Fan puffed up his cheeks in depression.

    Lou Cheng looked at Ye Fan's face, smiled, and said,

    "Alchemist Bai, is as funny as ever."

    Ye Fan was a little puzzled: "Isn't Liu Wenfei from Tianyi sect? What is Shen Manqing doing so actively?

    " Tianyi sect begged Senior Shen, Senior Shen always wanted to help." Lou Cheng said.

    "So, the relationship between Tianyi sect and Shen Manqing is pretty good." Ye Fan said.

    Lou Cheng nodded and said, "Yes!"

    Ye Fan squeezed a sweat for Sheng Zhihao in his heart. The Tianyi sect already had two yuanying, plus Shen Manqing, a holy doctor who pretended to be a female Bodhisattva. It was not easy for Sheng Zhihao to want revenge! After Ye Fan squeezed Sheng Zhihao's sweat, he squeezed himself again.

    The external rewards for him have not been removed, and Tianyi sect has also spent a lot of energy to arrest him.

    "How long do you want to stay in Pill Capital this time?" Lou Cheng asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said: "I don't know yet!"

    Ye Fan wondered when he would go to the pill Pagoda again. He had lit up twelve pill Pagodas before, but made spirit pagoda kick him out. Ye Fan has been wondering when to be ashamed, Ye Fan frowned in embarrassment, vaguely feeling that it was not the time yet.

    ...

    Not long after Lou Cheng and Ye Fan walked out of the restaurant, they met Shen Qiuyue.

    "Alchemist Bai has returned to the pill?" Shen Qiuyue asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes!"

    "My master has always wanted to find you?" Shen Qiuyue said.

    "See me? What do you do when you see me?" Ye Fan asked in a puzzled way.

    "My master just wants to meet you, a rookie in the pill world." Shen Qiuyue said.

    Ye Fan carried his hands on his back and said, "I heard that your master is good, but I already have a good name."