chapter 314 Descendants of Hydra

The Cultivator in the Moonming Valley Cave had already made a mess.

    "Brother Yu, what should I do! The protective array is overwhelming."

    "I have already sent a message to Skysea City. Someone should come."

    "Brother Yu, someone will come, I heard. , Skysea City itself is hard to protect, maybe, they can't take care of us at all."

    "Calm down everyone, someone will come."

    "Brother, it seems that someone is coming."

    ...

    Ye Fan flew down from the spacecraft. The Seven-Headed Snake glanced at Ye Fan, as if he hadn't seen Ye Fan, and focused his attention on the several cultivators in the valley.

    Ao Xiaowan blinked and said, "Boss Ye, have you not taken a bath for a few days? It's a bit smelly! The sea beast sees you and has no appetite at all, so he is not happy to take care of you."

    Ye Fan raised his hand. A heaven-level trapped array was arranged, and the seven-headed snake slammed into the trapped array and let out a deafening roar.

    Ye Fan drew out the Netherworld Sword and mobilized his spiritual power to chop towards the Seven-Headed Snake.

    A head of the seven-headed snake was chopped off by Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan looked at this scene and said with some joy: "It's simpler than I thought!"

    Ao Xiaowan was full of surprise, and said, "Fool, fast back, fast back."

    The snake's head that was chopped off by Ye Fan clicked. Head roll back, the enraged seven-headed snake was in the trapped array, rampaging, the array was rushed out of a hole, Ye Fan was shocked, and quickly threw out a few array flags to repair the array.

    "Why did you put it back again?" Ye Fan said in a bit of surprise.

    "What's so strange. Hydra is an ancient great demon immortal. Even if only one of the nine heads remains, it can quickly recover. This snake is has the blood of the Hydra, and it will be somewhat mysterious. However, you are also incompetent. If your brother makes a move, his head cannot be put back."

    Ao Xiaowan secretly said: Ye Qixian's swordsmanship is amazing, and he seems to have a sense of space.

    The meaning of space! This is something that the ancient gods couldn't figure out. If Ye Qixian cuts this sword, there will be a space atmosphere on the wound, and when you put it back, you will encounter obstacles.

    Ye Fan threw the Xuanlong seal and smashed it towards the Hydra.

    When the Xuanlong Seal encounters the Hydra, it shines brightly. The Dragon is sealed in the Xuanlong Seal. The Dragon Clan is the head of the beasts, commanding the army, and does not need Ye Fan to mobilize. The Xuanlong Seal spontaneously and nine heads. The snake fought.

    "What's going on! The Xuanlong Seal seems to be very excited." The Xuanlong Seal has followed Ye Fan for many years. Ye Fan discovered that the dragon soul sealed in the Xuanlong Seal is temperamental, sometimes easy to use, sometimes difficult to use.

    Ao Xiaowan frowned and said, "Coming with something messy has angered the dragon soul in the Xuanlong seal."

    Ao Xiaowan secretly said: During the ancient wars, the snake clan was also under the jurisdiction of the dragon clan, but the dragon clan’s heirs are difficult to has. The snake family can give birth very much.