chapter 346 peak Heavenly-level Fulu book.

"Yuan Ying Pill and Zenith Pill are both used for birthing yuanying. How come someone from the Galaxy Sword Sect wants to birth yuanying?" Ye Fan asked.

Huang Zhenyan nodded, and said, "There is someone named Xie Zhuohong who is about to give birth
."

Ye Jinwen squinted his eyes and said coldly: "It's him."

Ye Fan glanced at Ye Jinwen, and said with some confusion: "Jinwen, do you know such a person? "

Ye Jinwen nodded, and said, "Yes."

"Is this guy very famous? I don't seem to have any impression." Ye Fan tilted his head and said in a puzzled manner.

Ye Jinwen rolled his eyes secretly, and said in secret: Who can impress the second brother! The second brother didn't even have any impression of Jiang Lingxue, let alone the others.

"Xie Zhuohong is one of the outstanding Cultivator among the younger generation of the Galaxy Sword Sect. He looks good and has a good reputation. I heard that there are many women who admire this guy from the Galaxy Sword Sect." Ye Jinwen would notice such a person because of this Man is also one of Jiang Lingxue's suitors.

After Ye Fan's accident, Xie Zhuohong had a great opportunity to marry Jiang Lingxue. However, Jiang Lingxue is a heaven spiritual root cultivator, and her vision is much higher than that of the ordinary female cultivator of the Galaxy Sword Sect. Xie Zhuohong is just a double spirit root Cultivator, far away from Jiang Lingxue. Jiang Lingxue married into the Shenfeng Sect and became Ji Liangchuan's wife.

At the time when Jiang Lingxue and Ji Liangchuan got married, the Galaxy Sword sect said that Xie Zhuohong was in retreat. In fact, this person was banned.

Ye Jinwen estimated that the elder of the Galaxy Sword Sect, and he was worried that Xie Zhuohong would make a big fuss on Jiang Lingxue's marriage partner, which would affect the two marriages, so he was forbidden.

Xie Zhuohong's conditions were OK, but it was far inferior to the Sect Master of Shenfeng Sect.

The reason why Ye Jinwen is so clear about these things is because Ye Jinwen vaguely suspected that Xie Zhuohong and Ye Fan were involved in the accident. Ye Jinwen wanted to explore Xie Zhuohong's details. Various problems appeared, Xie Zhuohong retreats in the Galaxy Sword Sect all the year round, and Ye Jinwen did not find a chance to start.

"Is this guy very good?" Ye Fan asked.

Ye Jinwen curled his lips and said, "Not so much!"

"Then why are the outstanding Cultivator sent by Galaxy Sword sect?" Ye Fan asked in a puzzled way.

Ye Jinwen shrugged and said, "Because the Galaxy Sword Sect has no talents, it is taller among the shorter ones, so it's him!" Ye Jinwen secretly said: Xie Zhuohong's aptitude is not bad, but now he has a yuanying. It seems to be a bit early, but recently their Blue Cloud Sect cultivators have become yuanying one after another, but the Galaxy Sword Sect hasn't moved at all. The senior level of the Galaxy Sword Sect may be anxious.

...

Pill Valley.

After Li Yu showed his hand, many alchemists in Pill Valley were still dissatisfied with Li Yu's arrogance, but they were respectful when they met Li Yu.

Li Yu sat in the hall and said a little arrogantly: "A group of buns sitting in a well and watching the sky, they feel that the alchemist is up to the sky when they reaches the heavenly level, and their vision is too narrow."

"The Southern Continent simply can't find a few holy spirits. There is no grass and no materials. Is it possible that you still expect the Southern Continent to produce a holy alchemist out of thin air?" Li Ying said casually.