chapter 191 The rejected Bai Yunxi

Ye Fan bought a shop on Ice sword Island. The price of Ice sword Island is much higher than that of Lousha City. However, Ye Fan's hand is also much more generous than when he was in Lousha City. In general, the situation is Better.

    After Ye Fan bought the shop, he put a few pills and FuLu, and the prices were uniformly marked as ice crystal diamonds.

    The unique settlement method of Ye Fan's shop has attracted many cultivator to buy pills.

    "There are many magical weapons in the space ring of that black-faced guy. They may have been obtained after killing other monks. Most of them are useless, otherwise we will sell them." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said: "No."

    Bai Yunxi secretly inquired about the origin of the black-faced monk, and found that the man should be the disciple of the blood shadow ancestor of the Xuanming Sect, and he was deeply loved by the blood shadow ancestor. Xuan Ming sect probably has not received the news of this person's death, if he knows, I am afraid he will pursue it.

    Don't be afraid of ten thousand years. just in case, because a little spiritual stone will get into big trouble and it's not economical.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Okay."

    Soon after Ye Fan's shop opened, he harvested a large number of ice crystal diamonds.

    ...

    "It's done." Ye Fan said happily.

    "This is the pill that you said can treat cold toxins."

    Ye Fan nodded, "Yes, this pill is a weakened version, and it has some effect. I will take it to him later."

    Bai Yunxi took the pill Medicine, said: "Let's go, that guy doesn't seem to be very good at talking, I'm better to go."

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "Okay."

    Bai Yunxi took the pill and walked out.

    The Taotie ghost lay on Bai Yunxi's shoulders, took a deep breath, and said in intoxication: "A lot of two-legged sheep with strong spiritual energy! It must be very fragrant and tender to eat. If I am still alive, it will be fine. "

    Bai Yunxi said displeasedly: "Hurry up and hide, be careful that people catch your soul..."

    The Taotie ghost said nonchalantly: "No, I recently learned invisibility, when I was hiding, Only you and Ye Fan can see me."

    Before Bai Yunxi walked to Lin Mo's booth, the ice ganoderma on Lin Mo's booth was still there. Seeing that the ice ganoderma was still there, Bai Yunxi secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    Lin Mo opened his eyes, looked at Bai Yunxi faintly, and asked: "What's the matter?"

    Bai Yunxi took out the pill and said , "Our new store is opened, and we choose customers to give away the pill. This is for you."

    Lin Mo glanced at Bai Yunxi indifferently, and said stiffly: "I like women."

    Bai Yunxi blinked puzzledly, and said, "What?"

    "I like women, although you look good, but I don't like men. "

    Bai Yunxi flushed, dropped the medicine, and said, "I know."

    Bai Yunxi turned around and left, the Taotie ghost lying on Bai Yunxi's shoulder, laughing.

    Bai Yunxi flushed and said: "Enough, let me let Ye Fan train you again."