chapter 188 zongmen visitor.

Inside the restaurant.

    "Building the foundation, did that guy build the foundation?" Ma Rui looked at the direction of the ordinary grocery store, with a blue face, full of displeasure.

    In the Tiangang Sect, the competition is very fierce. Ma Rui has a bad reputation among the second-generation disciples. The inner disciples do not look down on Ma Rui,because they are afraid of Ma Rui's ancestors, they dare not offend him.

    After Ma Yuanping was injured in retreat, Ma Rui's life in the Zongmen was a bit difficult, so taking advantage of Feng Susu to offer a reward for the seven-stripe golden fish, Ma Rui also walked out.

    After coming to Rosha Town, many female sisters knew that he came from the big sect, and there was an old Jindan ancestor above, and they were very hospitable to him.

    Ma Rui was coaxed, and the depression in the sect was swept away. In order to get the golden thread fish that Feng Susu needed, Ma Rui spent a lot of money to solicit a group of people to go to sea. But, go out, what? Didn't catch it, but a huge amount of spirit stone was spent.

    Seeing that the spirit stone was gone, Ma Rui couldn't help but get angry. At this time, someone gave Ma Rui an idea to buy the detoxification pill from an ordinary grocery store, and then resold it to the sect.

    Ma Rui felt that it was feasible at once, but when he went to the door, he suffered a lot of disappointment. Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan didn't buy his face at all.

    After suffering a big loss, Ma Rui couldn't help feeling that his face was dull, so he released such a declaration that whoever went to buy things was against him.

    For most casual cultivators, Jindan Cultivator is very threatening, and the things sold in ordinary grocery stores are not irreplaceable. Therefore, after Ma Rui released such rumors, few people went to Ye Fan's shop.

    Seeing the deserted business of ordinary grocery stores, Ma Rui couldn't help feeling a little proud. However, the vision of foundation building in front of him seemed like a heavy slap on Ma Rui's face.

    "The vision of foundation building, isn't the person who built the foundation the root of heaven?" Ma Rui murmured, with crazy jealousy flashing in his eyes.

    Ma Rui’s spiritual roots are very poor, so many disciples in the sect show respect to him, but in fact they look down on him. Ma Rui has practiced seriously, but cultivation is very boring, and Ma Rui’s qualifications are not good. Well, after concentrating on cultivating for a month,he didn't feel any improvement in his cultivation level, and Marui simply broke the pot.

    The heavenly spiritual root cultivator are the geniuses that every sect must compete for. Ma Rui thought that the geniuses in the DongYue Kingdom were caught by their Tiangang sect. However, he did not expect that in this sea town, he could meet a genius casually. A cultivator who can trigger a vision of heaven and earth.

    ...

    Bai Yunxi opened his eyes and saw Ye Fan squatting on the side, looking at him like a puppy.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said in a puzzled way: "What's wrong with me?"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "It's nothing, you built the foundation."

    "Building the foundation?" Bai Yunxi moved his body. Sure enough, he found that his strength had undergone earth-shaking changes.

    "Are you taking foundation Pill ?"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "No."

    Ye Fan nodded, and said with exclamation: "The heavenly spiritual Root is indeed the heavenly spiritual Root. You don't need to build a foundation pill to build a foundation. Yunxi, how did you build the foundation?"