chapter 206 Prosperous

Ye Fan's pill shop was opened in the secret realm for half a month, and the price of the pill had increased to seven times that of the first price. Even so, the Cultivator who came to Ye Fan to refine the pill were still in an endless stream.

    "Friend Dao Bai, I'm here for the third time, can it be cheaper!" The chubby Cultivator asked sadly.

    Baiyun Xi looked at the Cultivator, a light:. "Now all this price, two days before you come, you can be cheaper but added some"

    Baiyun Xi recently handled more cherished elixir for extraordinary spirit of grass, and interest not very big.

    The fat Cultivator smiled awkwardly, and said, "Well, all these spirit grasses are replaced with pill."

    The fat Cultivator was the one who wanted to refine the Yinxiu Pill before, and the Yinxiu Pill made by Ye Fan was of excellent quality. So the fat Cultivator came to patronize several times, but each time he didn't take out too many herbs, and the price of alchemy was soaring.

    The spiritual grass that the Cultivator gave was just as good, and the pill that he wanted was in the Bai Yunxi space ring, and Bai Yunxi gave it at will.

    The Cultivator took the pill and left immediately.

    Bai Yunxi has heard many cultivators complain that the price has risen too fast. The person who first sold the spirit grass in exchange for the pill, seemed to be the lucky one in the eyes of many cultivators.

    ...

    "Friend Bai, business is very good!" Lin Mo walked over with a few people.

    "Friend Dao Lin is here?" Bai Yunxi greeted Lin Mo with a smile.

    Lin Mo nodded and said, "Yeah! Alchemists Ye's pill is sold very well! Alchemist is taking advantage. We have worked so hard to break the restriction. As long as Master Ye has opened a pill shop, we will can only send the herbs here."

    Bai Yunxi smiled faintly, and said: "Alchemy, there is always a failure rate, and there is not much money."

   "Friend Bai is humble." Lin Mo said.

    Cang Yun behind Lin Mo looked at the spar with the price written on it, and said in surprise, "Has the price risen like this?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes! There are too many people, and I have to increase the price in order to grab the position, so that there will be no conflicts due to too many customers."

    Bai Yunxi was worried at first. The asking price was too high and there was no business, so the asking price was a little lower than the outside trade price. Now that the reputation spreads, and there is no need to worry about the source of customers, Bai Yunxi naturally increased the price.

    What surprised Bai Yunxi was that even though he had already raised the price three or four times outside, there were still many people coming.

    Bai Yunxi quickly understood where the problem was. Most of the practitioners who came in were sent in by the sect. After they left, most of the spiritual grass they harvested was turned over to the sect and asked to turn in. Half of the sects are considered kind, and some even need to turn in 70%.

    Refining the spirit grass into a pill and eating it into the stomach, naturally there is no need to distribute it to the sect.

    Moreover, in this secret realm, there are dangers everywhere, taking the pill to enhance the strength, and the power of self-preservation is more.