chapter 236 Old Man being haunt down

Soon after Ye Fan left Lin City, Situ Jiaojiao returned to the Imperial City through the teleportation array.

    "Princess, people from Xuanming Sect, come see you ."

    Situ Jiaojiao said irritably: "No, what is it like now! Everyone is coming to see me, who is this princess! The girl in the flower house! Anyone who wants to see will see you, and you don't have to pay!"

    "His Royal Highness is joking." The maid said tremblingly.

    Situ Jiaojiao snorted softly, and said displeasedly: "If you have someone like this in the future, just tell them that this princess is closed."

    The girl nodded and said: "Okay."

    Situ Jiaojiao Flicking the fan in the wind, she said depressed: "I'm really annoying. By the way, have the spirit stones of the major sects come here?"

    The maid said in embarrassment: "Your Royal Highness, they said Ye Fan is in the forest. The city’s news is out of date, and the major sects don’t recognize it.”

    Situ Jiaojiao said angrily: “Okay! This is a plan to not repay! This bunch of conscience-defeating things, I know that they don’t speak much. There is no reward for spirit stone announcement, which makes you laugh generous."

    "His Royal Highness, your senior is actually Ye Fan! You have been with him for three years, do you really not know his identity?" asked the maid beside Situ Jiaojiao.

    Situ Jiaojiao rolled her eyes and said, "Of course I don't know! If I knew it, then I..." If I knew it, I didn't seem to be able to do anything. No, I knew it a long time ago, and I could ask this guy to help refine alchemy.

    Rumor has it that Ye Fan is really good at alchemy. Fan Ye's rune skills have left her behind, who is born with the body of the spirit talisman. It is terrifying that this guy can practice alchemy.

    But looking back, when he was in forest, Ye Fan used the pill as jelly beans. She was still wondering where Ye Fan got so many pill. Ye Fan told a lie at the time and said there was a Alchemist valued him so he gave him a lot of pill as an investment, now think about it, this lie is really bad!

    According to rumors, Ye Fan has made a lot of money in the secret realm. This guy is also an alchemist, so of course he won't be short of pills.

    "Princess, you have been with Ye Fan for so long, haven't you found any clues?" Waiting woman asked.

    Situ Jiaojiao frowned, and said, "Externally, Ye Fan likes to eat human flesh and drink human blood. He is cruel and uncomfortable if he doesn't kill for a day. How could I think of it!" Fan Ye was very awkward, but no So cruel, this guy likes to eat meat, but he doesn't seem to be interested in human flesh.

    ...

    Several cultivators of Xuan Ming sect waited for a long time in the princess mansion, and finally only waited for Situ Jiaojiao's order to chase away the guests.

    "Zhezu, this princess has a temperament too much, Zhezu, you want to see her Just build a foundation, she actually doesn't give face." A foundation disciple said to the blood shadow ancestor.

    The blood shadow ancestor said displeased: "There is a Yuan Ying above the family, and he doesn't even give face to the Tianyi sect. It doesn't matter if it doesn't give me face."

    Wu Yuan is the proud disciple of the blood shadow ancestor, and Wu Yuan died. Since then, the blood shadow ancestor has been chasing down the true murderer, wanting to avenge Wu Yuan, and now the true murderer has finally surfaced, but there are many people who find the murderer troublesome, it is impossible to turn to the blood shadow ancestor, blood shadow The ancestors are very happy.