chapter 339 Visitors from Middle continent.

Pill Valley.

    Dan Ming followed Dan Fengyin, and said a little depressed: "Elder Yin, what is the origin of those three people!"

    Dan Fengyin glanced at Dan Ming, and said coolly: "Don't worry about the origin of those people. Don't offend those few people."

    Dan Ming replied somewhat unwillingly.

    Pill Valley came to three mysterious alchemists a few days ago, and Danwang was respectful to those three, which made the alchemists in Pill valley very curious about the identity of the three.

    "Elder Yin, that Li Yu is too defiant." Dan Ming said with a depressed face.

    Dan Fengyin looked at Dan Ming's face and asked, "What's wrong with him?"

    "How critical he is against us." Dan Ming said unhappy.

    Dan Ming is one of the best alchemists in Pill valley's younger generation, but he was banished by Li Yu for nothing in the first two days.

    Li Yu was very disdainful of his alchemy. He scolded them as soil buns in the countryside and defiled the word alchemist. Danming was flattered and grown up. How could he stand such ridicule, and he was very dissatisfied, but, The owner of the valley told them not to make trouble.

    Dan Fengyin glanced at Dan Ming, and said displeased: "People are a heavenly alchemist, so it's not surprising that they criticize you."

    Dan Ming was stunned for a moment and muttered: "He looks so young. Is it also a heaven-level alchemist?" Dan Ming's heart was shocked, and there was a Ye Fan's existence that was enough to make Pill valley's cultivators depressed. Dan Ming didn't expect that the few people who came to valley would have a heavenly level of alchemy.

    "Go down." Dan Fengyin waved, and Dan Ming back.

    Dan Fengyin was actually very uncomfortable with the three people's arrival.

    Dan Wang couldn't solve Ye Fan, so he sent the message to the senior Dan clan in the Central Continent.

    Dan Mo received the news that Dan Wang said that Pill Pagoda was in the hands of Ye Fan in the Southern Continent, and immediately rushed over, and also brought Li Yu and Li Ying.

    Dan Mo left the Pill Valley six hundred years ago, and went to the Central Continent. When Dan Mo left, Dan Fengyin was just an inconspicuous foundation-building Cultivator. Dan Fengyin was impressed with Dan Mo’s outstanding style and domineering style. One side is the hero in Dan Fengyin's mind.

    This time Dan Mo came back, Dan Fengyin had a very different feeling, Dan Mo's cultivation base rose, Dan Shu also went further, but his arrogance disappeared.

    Dan Mo was respectful and even a little flattering towards those two foreign alchemy juniors. Dan Fengyin was very uncomfortable with Dan Mo's minion appearance, but he could do nothing.

    Li Yu and Li Ying came with Dan Mo. They were both young alchemists and Yuan Ying Cultivator.

    Above these two there is an ancestor Li Feng whose cultivation has reached the realm of transforming gods. Li Feng is also a holy alchemist and master of the immortal alchemy gate.

    After Dan Mo entered the Central Continent, he joined the elixir gate and became the elder of the elixir gate.

    ...

    Pill Valley Hall.

    "Daoist Danwang, when will Ye Fan leave Bluecloud Sect!" Li Ying asked lazily, supporting her chin.