chapter 330 The picture hard to see.

More than one hundred items were auctioned in the auction, and finally it was the turn of the ancient immortal token.

    As soon as the ancient immortal token came out, it caused a frenzied bid from everyone. Ye Jinwen brazenly shouted all the way, and finally spent 27,000 on the top-grade spirit stone and exchanged the ancient immortal token into his hands.

    Ye Jinwen said in a good mood: "It feels great to be rich! Whatever you want to buy." He hasn't been so lavish in a long time.

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Soon the ancient immortal token was sent in, Ye Fan touched the ancient immortal token, his eyes flashed with a little exclamation.

    "There is a vast and boundless breath on this token, and it's not a common product at first sight!" Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the token and said, "Let me see."

    Ye Fan handed the token to Bai Yunxi. Bai Yunxi looked at the token, frowning, "The font on this is so weird!

    "This is a golden seal type or a immortal type." Ye Jinwen said.

    "Immortal type, the font of the immortal world?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "Yes."

    Bai Yunxi frowned, and said, "Jinwen, how do you know that the seal body is immortal? Is there any immortal power in this world that has come down? That's why I knew it was immortal. "

    Ye Jinwen shook his head and said: "After the Cultivator enters the immortal world, he cannot return to the spiritual world. It is said that the immortal can annihilate the stars with his hands up. If such a person returns to the spiritual world, it is easy to destroy the balance of the spiritual world. However, even immortals will die, and some immortals will project the lower realm ."

   Bai Yunxi said puzzledly: "Projecting the lower realm?"

    Ye Jinwen nodded, "I heard that some immortals will divide their souls before they die, and they will be scattered. At this point, if you are lucky, you will be able to reincarnate and rebirth, and get a part of the memory of the previous life. It is said that tens of thousands of years ago, there were several immortals reincarnated one after another."

    "The spirit world has existed for so many years, occasionally things from the immortal world will fall down, and hundreds of thousands of years ago, the immortals who soared into the immortal world will also communicate with the descendants of the lower world through some special channels, but now more and more less."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Oh".

    Bai Yunxi fumbled for the multi-treasure bracelet on his hand, and the confusion in his heart became more and more. The text in the multi-treasure bracelet in his hand was written in this special font. Could it be that the multi-treasure bracelet was originally from the immortal world?

    After the auction was over, Ye Fan and others participated in several trade fairs organized by the Yuan Ying cultivators, which was a bit rewarding.

    ...

    After the Yuanying Conference, many Yuanying cultivators have left one after another.

    Ye Qixian and others have been walking around in the Imperial City for several days, and they also plan to return.

    Ye Fan took two steps, then glanced back, took two steps, and glanced back.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said, "What are you doing? It's not easy to walk."

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "It's not that I don't want to walk well! It's that someone is staring at me!"