chapter 238 cannibalism

When he was in Moonlight Island, he was inexplicably attacked by sea beasts by other Cultivator. Ye Fan was more cautious when he chose the Land to form Jindan again.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi wandered on the sea for two months, and once again found a deserted island.

    Ye Fan looked at the topography of the island and said, "Just here, this island is relatively large and there are no people, and it is far away from other islands."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Okay."

    Ye Fan said. A cave mansion was opened on the island, and Ye Fan felt something was wrong just after the cave mansion was completed.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "What's wrong?"

    "Two foundations have come." Ye Fan said.

    "Building a foundation?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes."

    Bai Yunxi said in confusion: "This island is so remote, how come there are two foundations?"

    Ye Fan frowned, and said: "These two foundations are actually Nothing, there are still some people behind these two foundations."

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said: "It's not our news that has been exposed."

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "It's not like it! What if! The news of the two of us has been exposed. It shouldn’t be the foundation building!” He can kill the foundation building Cultivator, not enough to stuff his teeth, “They seem to have come to hunt for treasure.”

    Bai Yunxi was surprised. "Is there any treasure on this mountain?"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "I don't know, let's go and see."

    ...

    A man and a woman appeared on the mountain, "Sister, the property left by the old monster, really It’s on this island."

    Yuan Tianxiang snorted softly, and said: "It’s not wrong, this is the news that I was drunk with the old monster, and finally got it out. The monster is suspicious by nature, and hiding things likes the three caves of the cunning rabbit. Hid things in such a remote place."

    Guo Xing smiled, and said: "Senior sister, you have the ability. If not, the treasure house key I copied will be useless. Li Rong's trash is just a three spiritual root, but it is the grandson of the old man. He washed the scriptures and cut the marrow for him, and still did not forget to leave him all the good things after he died, but the old man died too hastily to explain what happened to him. Now that the master is dead, I think that guy will be arrogant in the future."

    "Then Sheng Zhihao . What is the deep hatred with the old monster?" Yuan Tianxiang said in a puzzled way.

    Guo Xing shook his head and said, "This is all old things. Sheng Zhihao’s master died in his hands. The magic rune gate turned upside down, and nothing was caught. Finally, I heard that the things were in Sheng Zhihao's hands."

    Yuan Tianxiang shook his head, "It's a pity! Sect Master set up a net of heaven and earth, but let Sheng Zhihao slip away again."

    "Elder Huang died in the hands of Ye Fan, and the master asked Sheng Zhihao to kill again. Sect Elder , now it's a headache." Guo Xing said.

    "This kind of thing, the people above have to worry about it, and it is not our turn to take care of it." Yuan Tianxiang said.

    Guo Xing nodded, and said, "That's true. I heard that Ye Fan has a wealth that Jin Dan can't compare it! I don't know when the people of the sect can catch him. Several old men in the sect The monsters seem to be very interested in Ye Fan!" Sheng Zhihao is tricky. Although Ye Fan is also a stubborn, after all, it's just a foundation.