chapter 241 Soul Replenishing Pill

As Song Bao said, with Lou Yuehua's token, Ye Fan worked extremely smoothly in Pill Capital. Ye Fan wanted to sell the pill, and no one stopped him.

    Ye Fan's shop opened quickly.

    Ye Fan has already been promoted to the Jindan, and many pill medicines are no longer available. Ye Fan took a lot of pill medicine and shot them in the shop. Ye Fan followed Sheng Zhihao for three years, and he also painted a lot of talismans, and Ye Fan also took it. Many Fulu are sold in the store.

    Ye Fan looked at Song Bao who was still clever, so he left this guy in the store.

    Ye Fan has Lou Yuehua's VIP order, and many people know that Ye Fan and Lou Yuehua have a little friendship.

    When Ye Fan's pill shop opened, many well-informed shop owners came to join in.

    Many of the elixirs sold by Ye Fan are rare treasures. The Cultivator who originally only wanted to buy something to have a relationship with Ye Fan, saw the elixirs sold in the shop and gave generously.

    "Lou Yuehua's name is so useful! There isn't even a troublemaker." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said angrily: "Do you really want someone to make trouble?"

    Ye Fan shook his head, and said, "Of course not. The business is so good. The pill and Fulu in my hand are shipped. It’s already half way out.” Ye Fan’s income during this period was about four million spiritual stones. Ye Fan estimated that the shop could close after opening for another half a month.

    ...

    Yuehua Pill Building.

    "Chairman."

    As soon as Lou Yuehua came back, he saw Fan Tianqin, the vice chairman of the Alchemist Association.

    "It's you, Tianqin! You are a busy man, and you don't have to go to the Three Treasures Hall. What's the matter?" Lou Yuehua asked.

    "President, did you give out your last VIP token?" Fan Tianqin asked.

    Fan Tianqin frowned and secretly said: When Shen Qiuyue, the apprentice of Shen Manqing, the master of Yuanying Valley of Medical Immortal Valley, came over, he asked Lou Yuehua for a VIP order, but at that time, Lou Yuehua refused. Lou Yuehua rejected Shen Manqing's disciple, but gave the VIP order to an unknown person.

    "How do you know?" Lou Yuehua asked.

    "There is a Cultivator who does not have a certificate of an alchemy master, holding your token, opened a pill shop in Pill capital." Fan Tianqin said.

    Lou Yuehua was a little surprised and said: "He came to pill capital and opened a pill shop? Well, you can visit it."

    Fan Tianqin looked at Lou Yuehua diligently, and said, "President, this person is so important. Do you want to visit in person?"

    Lou Yuehua nodded, and said, "Don't underestimate him. He is definitely a genius of alchemy. In time, he will definitely surpass me. There is probably a very clever person on this person. His master may be far beyond me.”

    Fan Tianqin originally meant that he wanted the alchemist to go to the alchemy association to test for a badge.

    After all, the rules of Pill Capital were placed there. Hearing that Lou Yuehua valued that alchemist so much, Fan Tianqin didn't say anything he wanted to say. There are only so many seats for elders in the Alchemy Association. This alchemist really has the skills Fan Tianqin said, and he has participated in the assessment again. I am afraid that the elder seat of the Alchemy Association will have to add another seat.