chapter 306 Nine steps

"Second brother, what did you bring out! The Purple dragon was actually willing to exchange the spirit fruit." Ye Jinwen couldn't help asking.

    For human cultivation, Meng Yanguo can nourish soul power, and for monsters, it can improve spiritual intelligence, and its effect is not small.

    "It's a beast spirit pill. The Yuanying cultivator in the Eastern Continent doesn’t know the goods, so they will send me any spirit grass. A Cultivator sent a few beast spirit grasses and asked if I could refine them into a spirit pill. Them not afraid eaten to death." Ye Fan shook his head and said. Beast spirit pills have a great effect on spirit beasts, but for humans, it is harmful and unhelpful. Human races cannot absorb the power of beast spirit pills, and they will easily explode if eaten.

    "After the exchange just completed, what did you say to that flood dragon?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "I asked him what good things are here, it is a local snake, maybe he knows something." Ye Fan said.

    Ye Jinwen asked eagerly: "Then what did it say?"

    "He said, he slept for two thousand years, and didn't wake up until the recent earthquake. He can't remember any good things in the cemetery, only the medicine in the northwest. In the garden, there is a beautiful tree. What's the use of a beautiful tree! It's only useful if it's effective."

    "It's actually sleep two thousand years, but as a dragon clan, I'm so lazy. I don't even think about turning into a real dragon. It's really nothing. The dreamy dragon, mud can't support the wall." Ye Fan shook his head and said.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's indignant eagle, not knowing whether Ye Fan was angry about purple dragon's unpredictable, or was angry that he didn't get the information he wanted from purple dragon's mouth.

    "How could real dragon be so simple! Most of the dragons who wanted real dragon were killed by Thunder Tribulation and died young, but some of the dragons who had no dreams stayed behind." Ye Jinwen said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "That's what I said."

    "Beautiful tree!" Bai Yunxi suddenly thought of something, "Let's go to the northwest."

    Ye Jinwen also thought of something, and said: "Second sister in law, that's right. "

    Ye Fan looked at Ye Jinwen and Bai Yunxi, and said dissatisfied: "What dumb riddles are you two playing?"

    "The colorful tree may be the colorful tree." Ye Jinwen said.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said, "Oh, that's very necessary to see."

    ...

    Several people turned into a streamer and flew into the medicine garden.

    In the medicine garden, there is a solitary tree with seven colors. Ye Fan glanced at the colorful tree and guessed that there should be other spiritual plants growing next to the colorful tree. However, the colorful tree is too domineering. It was squeezed out of food, and they all withered.

    The colorful trees were shrouded by a heaven-level protective array.

    When Ye Fan and others arrived, several people were already besieging the array.

    Ye Fan looked at the colorful tree, squinted his eyes, and said, "It's going to run."

    Ye Jinwen heard the words, and as expected, the colorful tree was shrinking into the ground, and an attack fell on the array, and the colorful tree went into the ground shrunk a lot again.