chapter 222 Rewards from various faction s.

Cangxuan continent.

    Xu Mingyang stood on the Refining Peak of the Xu family, looking into the distance.

    A Tsing Yi Cultivator, driving a flying sword, fell by Xu Mingyang's side, "Ming Yang, Rongtian Palace has sent someone."

    Xu Mingyang nodded, and said faintly: "I know."

    "Ming Yang, I heard In the secret realm, you helped a native of the Eastern Continent deal with the people of the Southern Continent regardless of your life. Many practitioners in the Southern Continent had very big opinions on you. Why?" Xu Lei asked.

    "It's just a deal. He helped me heal the soul damage problem. I kept him for a few years. If it weren't for him, my injury would not be healed." Xu Mingyang said.

    Xu Lei hesitated for a moment and said, "I heard that you has a relationship with him?"

    Xu Mingyang looked at Xu Lei and said coldly, "Cousin, what are you
trying to say!"

    "The rumors say that you are shameless and have become forbidden by that foreign cultivator." Xu Lei said.

    Xu Mingyang said lukewarmly: "Really? The rumors stop at the wise. When they get bored, they won't mention it again. It's okay."

    Xu Lei looked at Xu Mingyang and said, "You have nothing to do with him, it is necessary. Did you almost die for him?"

    "A person cannot stand without faith, and the grace of dripping water will be reported by the spring. I naturally have a reason to do this. What's more, he doesn't need me to help him. Without me, he can do the same." If Ye Fan is not Ye Qixian's younger brother, he should try his best to help, but he won't be so desperate.

    Xu Lei looked at Xu Mingyang, shook his head, and said helplessly, "Okay!"

    "Who is from Rongtian Palace?" Xu Mingyang asked.

    "A foreign affairs elder."

    Xu Mingyang nodded, and said: "It is estimated that it is here to fight autumn wind , cousin, can you help me put some spirit stones to send it away."

   "Ye Qixian is also here, do you want to see him?" Xu Lei asked.

    "He's here?" Xu Mingyang couldn't help but stunned.

    Xu Mingyang took a deep breath. He planned to spend some time thinking about what to say about Ye Fan, so he went to Bluecloud Sect to find him, but he didn't expect Ye Qixian to come over.

    "I think he seems a little angry!" Xu Lei said.

    Xu Mingyang said in a puzzled way: "Be angry, why should he be angry?"

    Xu Lei shook his head and said: "He seems to have visited an alchemist for your soul damage. After returning, he found you. I went to the secret realm silently. He seemed to be a little worried about you."

    Xu Mingyang's face was a little complicated and said: "Is it? But when I failed in the form Jindan before, he said that my aptitude was poor, and it is not surprising that it failed. , It's good to be a mortal."

    Xu Lei: "..."

    ......

    Xu Mingyang's other courtyard.

    "You are here!" Xu Mingyang walked into the courtyard, and saw Ye Qixian holding a sword, standing straight in the courtyard, feeling a sense of male hormone all over his body.

    Ye Qixian looked at Xu Mingyang and frowned, "You... okay, I heard that Skyfire was contracted by a cultivator from the Eastern Continent, and your soul power..."