chapter 242 The Challenge of the Spiritual Grade Alchemist

Lou Cheng came out from Ye Fan with a strange expression.

    "Uncle, this pill is okay!" Lou Cheng asked nervously.

    Lou Yuehua smiled, and said: "Don't worry, I checked, the pill is okay."

    "But, it's weird! Uncle your pill is the most powerful in this continent, you can't refine it. How could that person be able to refine the medicine by such a coincidence, and he just has it by his side." Lou Cheng said in a puzzled way.

    Lou Cheng has been troubled by the problem of soul loss for several years, and the problem is solved suddenly, which makes Lou Cheng feel unreal.

    Lou Yuehua said nonchalantly: "Don't underestimate the heroes of the world. There are far more cultivators in the Eastern Continent than the rumors. This Baiye is probably the apprentice of a reclusive old monster who has just been released. Although talented, but the experience is shallow."

    "Maybe, uncle, the alchemist Bai, must know the usage of Nine Netherworld Iron." Lou Cheng's eyes flashed a little bit.

    Lou Yuehua frowned, and said displeased: "Have you not given up Nine Netherworld Iron?"

    Lou Cheng gritted his teeth and said unwillingly: "Uncle, I don't want to just give up like this."

    "Alchemist Bai is indeed right. Nine Netherworld Iron is very interested. Looking at his appearance, he should also know the use of Nine Netherworld Iron. However, since the other party did not mention it, it means that the other party is unwilling to say that it may involve the other party's secrets. Nine Netherworld Iron's thing is not easy to control. You have suffered such a big loss, I think you should change the spiritual material tool. There are many good spiritual materials in this world, so why stare at Nine Netherworld Iron." Lou Yuehua said.

    Lou Cheng said bitterly: "After eating such a big loss, I just gave up, isn't it because I have suffered so much."

    Lou Yuehua shook his head helplessly, and said: "Why are you like your mother? Stubborn!"

    ...

    Lou Yuehua came, and the pill in the store was almost sold out.

    Song Bao had been receiving guests all day, and many big figures in Pill Capital came to the store to buy pills.

    The Cultivator whose eyes are higher than the top on weekdays are all right when they come to buy medicine pills.

    Ye Fan looked at the short-selling shelves, blinked, and said, "Yun Xi, this senior Lou’s advertising effect is very good! He came here, and the pills are almost sold. When will our things be unsalable? Now, you can ask him to come and sit down."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." What kind of person does Ye Fan think of Lou Yuehua! They are Yuan Ying, or a heavenly alchemist. Is Ye Fan a gambler who is bored all day and only knows how to play mahjong?

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "All the medicines are sold out. We can consider closing the door."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "I plan to take a trip to the Scarlet Wasteland."

    "For the Nine Netherworld Iron?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes."

    ...

    "Alchemist Bai." Lou Cheng walked in.

    Ye Fan glanced at Lou Cheng and asked, "Why are you here?"

    "I'll see Alchemist Bai. Uncle said, Alchemist Bai has a lot of knowledge, so let me learn something from Alchemist Bai, so I won't get  Treasures, let's not say that they didn't get the benefits, but they almost ruined their future." Lou Cheng said.