chapter 371 Going to leave.

After the Blue Cloud Sect moat penetrated into a spiritual spring, the spiritual energy within the sect rose sharply, greatly boosting the morale of the sect disciples.

    Ye Fan planted hundreds of heavenly spirit grasses in the sect's spirit medicine garden.

    Lou Yuehua looked at the vigorously growing spirit grass in the spirit medicine garden, excited hard to restrain herself.

    "Master Ye, you have brought out so many spirit grasses from the secret
realm ." Lou Yuehua secretly said: With so many spirit grasses, it's no wonder that the middle Continent will send God transformation Cultivator to come. If Ye Qixian's strength is not high enough, I'm afraid Can't hold it anymore.

    Ye Fan looked at Lou Yuehua and thought that Lou Yuehua likes to make a fuss! It's just some heavenly spirit grass.

    Ye Fan transplanted the spirit grass into the Spirit Medicine Garden sect, and it has a backup in Bai Yunxi's spirit medicine space.

    For fifty years in the Secret Realm, the spirit grass in the Bai Yunxi's multi-treasure Bracelet has been increasing day by day.

    There are spiritual medicine springs and small ginsengs that are good at cultivating spiritual plants. Many spiritual plants in the multi-treasure bracelet grow extremely fast, and many fast-reproducing spiritual plants will be flooded in Bai Yunxi’s multi-treasure bracelet.

    "These are nothing." Ye Fan said.

    The spirit grass that Ye Fan transplanted into the Bluecloud Sect Spirit Medicine Garden was only a small part of the multi-treasure bracelet, but only this small part was enough to surprise the Cultivator of the Sect.

    ...

    Shenfeng sect.

    Compared with Bluecloud Sect’s pride in the spring breeze, Shenfeng Sect is a little sad and bleak!

    Two Cultivator who entered the secret realm of Shenfeng Sect this time have fallen, and the gains in the secret realm are also average.

    Ye Qixian broke into the Shenfeng Sect and broke through the defense of the retreat of the Shenfeng Sect ancestors, which greatly slapped the Shenfeng Sect in the face. However, the Shenfeng Sect has no strength to retaliate, so he can only be a tortoise.

    Jiang Lingxue sat in front of the window with a gloomy expression.

    "Senior Jiang, does the ancestor really want to retreat for three hundred years?" Su Yanran couldn't help asking.

    Jiang Lingxue nodded, and said: "Yes!"

    "It will take so long! I heard that Ye Qixian, the plague god, will leave the Southern Continent within a few years." Su Yanran said.

    Su Yanran originally thought that when Ye Qixian left, the Shenfeng Sect would be able to regain its prestige. What if the ancestor kept retreating?

    Jiang Lingxue secretly said: People outside felt that the ancestor of Shenfeng had to retreat for three hundred years because they felt embarrassed. In fact, if she guessed correctly, the ancestor of Shenfeng Sect was seriously injured in the battle and could not use force. Therefore, it must be closed for three hundred years.

    Jiang Lingxue knew that the cultivator of God Transformation had a kind of realm. The realm was invisible, intangible, and ordinary cultivator couldn't feel it.

    Jiang Lingxue had a faint intuition that even though Ye Qixian was not a god cultivator, he also had a domain, so this guy could fight the cultivator god, and Ye Qixian seemed to chop the ancestor's domain into pieces when he was fighting.