chapter 375 Golden Dragon 🐉.

Ye Fan sat on the boat, his soul power swept around, thoughtfully.

    "What do you think?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head, "Nothing. Something seemed to be following us before, but now it seems to be thrown away."

    "Is it a master?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "No, just some shrimp soldiers and crabs. Those guys probably treat you as Bai Yichen and refuse to give up."

    Bai Yunxi smiled helplessly and said: "It's not so much that those guys treat me as Bai Yichen. , It's better to say that those guys treat me like a bunch of gleaming spirit stones..."

    Ye Fan blinked and said secretly: Yun Xi was right! The reward offered by the monster dragon tribe to Bai Yichen is 10,000 top-grade spirit stones, which is a large amount of spirit stones!

    "Your ancestor is very valuable!" Ye Fan couldn't help sighing.

    Bai Yunxi sighed and said, "I don't know how he is now."

    No matter how much a cultivator Yuan Ying hides his traces, as long as he shoots, there will always be traces to follow. The ancestors have not appeared for hundreds of years. Even if it is still there, it is very likely to be trapped in an inaccessible restricted area.

    ...

    After traveling for two months, the boat finally arrived at Xingzhou.

    On the shore, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi and Yu Liangcheng said goodbye.

    Just as Yu Liangcheng said, because of the congress, the restaurants in Xingzhou were full, and there were bustling Cultivator everywhere.

    In order to prepare for the final competition, some Cultivators bought medicinal materials and talisman papers for practice in various trading houses. The business of all the trading houses was amazingly good.

    Bai Yunxi found many businesses run by the Monster Dragon tribe in Xingzhou. The Monster Dragon tribe is divided into seven colors, gold, red, purple, white, black, blue, and green. The rest is the same, it's simple and straightforward...

    In addition to the Golden Dragon clan, the other six monster dragons have opened businesses in Xingzhou. The monster dragon clan respects the golden dragon. However, because the descendants of the Golden Dragon clan are really difficult to has, they can ascend and soar, so now, the only thing left is looking for Bai Yichen everywhere. The golden dragon that refused to ascend.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi wandered around the shops in Xingzhou and found a lot of useful things. Ye Fan is quite worthy, and he is very generous in buying things.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi rented a cave temporarily on a mountain not far from Xingzhou.

    Because the place is relatively remote, the price is fair.

    ...

    Tiandu boat trip.

    "Elder Yu is back!" A pretty female nun greeted Yu Liangcheng.

    "Miss Xi, there were two Yuan Ying Cultivators who came to stay with VIP Token!" Yu Liangcheng asked Xi Miaoxue.

    Xi Miaoxue shook her head and said, "No, does Elder Yu know where those two are going?"

    Yu Liangcheng shook his head and said, "I don't know, we will part ways after we get ashore." Yu Liangcheng wanted to be with Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan set up friendship, but the strength of the two is far above him, and they disappeared in a blink of an eye, and Yu Liangcheng couldn't follow too closely, which bored the two of them and naturally lost the news of the two.