chapter 322 The change of the multi-treasure Bracelet.

Several low-level cultivators in the Bluecloud Sect, looking at Falling snow in the sky, began to communicate with some headaches.

    "The snow is starting to fall again. Can't you sweep it?"

    "Let's sweep it."

    "Let's sweep it for a day, and the second prince can melt the snow as long as the second prince turns the fire."

    "Do you still want to compare with the second prince? Huh? The second prince is a peerless genius."

    "The fire of the second prince is really powerful."

    "That's Skyfire, naturally strong! I heard that Rongtian Palace was only for Skyfire to let a few disciples bring the Rongtian Mirror into the secret realm. As a result, those guys didn't have the skills, and Skyfire and Rongtian Mirror were in the hands of the second prince." A Cultivator with relatively well-informed said.

    "I heard that the people in the Rongtian Palace wanted to change the second prince's Rongtian mirror, but the second prince was not happy."

    "Rongtian mirror is a good thing! How can I easily spit out when I eat in my mouth."

    ...

    Wang Zuan looked at the direction of Bai Yunxi's retreat thoughtfully, and Ding Yuankui fell silently beside Wang Zuan.

    "How is the situation?" Ding Yuankui asked.

    Wang Zuan frowned and said: "It should have just begun to break the pill. I don't know yet, but Bai Yunxi is Ye Fan's Taoist companion. Ye Fan should have prepared a lot of pill for him. I think there should be no problem."

    "Of course, Bai Yunxi will not be short of pill, but I am a little worried that the second prince loves the Taoist couple too much. Bai Yunxi's cultivation is all built by the second prince with pill. If so, he is afraid that he will not be able to survive the disaster. "Ding Yuankui said worriedly.

    Wang Zuan nodded and said: "It is indeed possible, but don't worry too much. The second prince, shouldn't worry about this."

    Ding Yuankui nodded and said: " That's true , it may be that I worry too much. Now, I think Bai Yunxi’s bone age should not be too old. If his cultivation is not based on pill, then his aptitude should not be much worse than Jiang Lingxue."

    Wang Zuan looked at the sky and smiled, "Looking at the vision of the sky, you know that the second prince's Taoist companion, is not
easy !"

    Ding Yuankui nodded and said: "Yes!"

    Ding Yuankui secretly said: Ye Fan is quite good at finding a Couple's! However, Ye Fan is a heavenly alchemist, and he will not be short of Dao companions. He will put a word out here. Most of the leaders of various factions are willing to send it to the door.

    Thunder and lightning struck Bai Yunxi's cave.

    "It's started." Wang Zuan said coldly looking at the sky.

    Ding Yuankui looked at the sky, "This thunder and lightning is actually silver."

    "This seems to be the sky overcast and ice thunder catastrophe, only for the single ice spiritual root cultivator." Wang Zuan said.

    Ding Yuankui squinted his eyes and said, "It's just that single ice spiritual root can't cause this thunder tribulation. I remember that two thousand years ago, there was a Cultivator who caused this thunder tribulation. It’s a pity that the chance is not enough, and the smashed body and spirit are all destroyed ."