chapter 196 Transmission token

Bai Yunxi opened his eyes, seeming to realize something.

Bai Yunxi stretched out his hand, flicked an empty stroke, and another sword intent fell on the rock wall on the side of the mountain. The nicks left by the sword intent this time were much deeper than before.

Ye Fan nodded and said, "Well, there is progress this time."

Luo Dieyi: "..." Is Ye Fan pointing to Bai Yunxi? An alchemy master instructs a sword Cultivators, what's wrong with this world!

"Let's go." Ye Fan said.

Luo Dieyi looked at Ye Fan puzzledly, and said, "Master Ye, Fellow Daoist Bai has just realized the sword intent, don't you need to stay and take a look?"

Ye Fan shook his head and said, "The best sword intent is The self-understanding belongs to your own sword intent. The sword intent of others is too much and is too easily affected. Just understand it. If you really can't understand the sword intent here, it may not be because of your poor aptitude, but this sword meaning is not suitable for you."

Luo Dieyi: "..."

"Let's go." Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said.

Bai Yunxi nodded and followed Ye Fan away. Luo Dieyi stayed in place a little sluggishly, watching Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi leave.

In Luo Dieyi's eyes, Ye Fan's back figure became infinitely tall.

Lin Mo looked at the back of Ye Fan's departure, and said with a serious face: "I originally thought that my qualifications were already good, but I didn't expect that there are talents like Ye Shao in the world, who can refine alchemy, make Fulu, and follow suit. Feel free to comprehend the sword intent, I used to sit on the well and watch the sky."

Luo Dieyi frowned and was speechless. A genius like brother is ashamed, what else can she say?

Luo Dieyi silently remembered Ye Fan's catch phrase, "I am a peerless genius, and I love my wife the most."

"Alchemist Ye is really an expert." Luo Dieyi said.

If Luo Dieyi could hear what Ye Fan said to Bai Yunxi at the moment, he probably wouldn't think so.

"Yun Xi, how about going to the beach to have a barbecue? The seafood here is very good! It's time to reward myself after having worked so long. I brought a lot of seasonings." Ye Fan said happily.

Bai Yunxi nodded, and said, "Really should take a break..."

Ye Fan set up a barbecue grill by the beach and took out a bunch of bottles.

Bai Yunxi really admired Ye Fan. Ye Fan, this guy, even brought a barbecue with a storage charm.

Ye Fan bit the grilled squid squeaky and excitedly faced Bai Yunxi, and said, "Yunxi, this squid is very chewy!"

Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Yeah! Yeah! You! If you like it, eat more."

Ye Fan made some scallops and squid, and the hairy crabs were grilled on the grill.

Bai Yunxi took the clip and helped grill the fish: "Ye Fan, do you have any plans next?"

Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes, I have to find a fire."

"Fire?"

Ye Fan nodded. Nodded, and said: "Yes, whether you are an alchemist or a refiner, you have to find a fire. If there is a fire, it will be much more convenient to refine the alchemy and the refining device. When confronting the enemy, there is also an extra method."