chapter 378 Look at the problem.

"You have painted a lot!" Ye Fan murmured as he reached for Bai Yunxi's forehead.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes! The progress is still a bit slow."

    "Don't be afraid, I'll help!" Ye Fan rolled up his sleeves smugly, his eyes bright.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's confident appearance, and couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth.

    "Alright, pass that image to me." Ye Fan said.

    Although Bai Yunxi didn't think Ye Fan's painter could help him, he didn't refuse Ye Fan's help.

    After receiving the image from Bai Yunxi, Ye Fan nodded with confidence, and said: "I roughly count it."

    Bai Yunxi : "..."

    "Ancestor Bai is in a place where people are freezing to death!" Ye Fan was full of confident.

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Isn't this nonsense?

    Ye Fan rolled up his sleeves and said: "Look at me."

    Bai Yunxi looked at the smug Ye Fan, and shook his head. When Ye Fan was so troubled, Bai Yunxi vaguely felt that he had something in his heart.

    Li Geng delivered a big pot of porridge to the towers of Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi.

    The tower where Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi live is the one with the strongest aura in Xingzhou. The towers are filled with masters of Yuan Ying, and they are extremely tightly controlled. Ordinary personnel need certificates to work in the tower. It is rare in the eyes of the Jindan cultivator fat is poor.

    Ye Fan gave Li Geng a permit, and Li Geng could freely enter and exit the tower.

    The level of gossip of the Cultivator in the cultivation world is not less than that of ordinary people. The food refiners who have a little friendship with Li Geng soon know that Li Geng has turned over. Although he was kicked out of the food refinery competition early, he refined the food. The ingredients have been appreciated by a Cultivator Yuan Ying, and they are on the rise!

    Recently, many Cultivator have thrown olive branches toward Li Geng.

    Ye Fan dug a spoonful of porridge and tasted it. "Well, I didn't expect to be able to make this flavor."

    Bai Yunxi liked to eat durian very much and ate half a pot at once, "The taste is good."

    Li Geng became Ye Fan's exclusive chef and helped make the food.

    Under Ye Fan's guidance, Li Geng made various flavors of "potato chips."

    Ye Fan is a heavenly alchemist. There are many spirit-level pills hidden in the space ring. Sometimes he gives Li Geng a few randomly. Enough for Li Geng to benefit a lot.

    The smell of durian is very fragrant for those who like it, and smelly for those who don't like it. There are not many Cultivator in the Continent of Cultivation who can accept this smell.

    After Li Geng was favored by Ye Fan, other cultivators naturally asked him how to get on Ye Fan's line. It was no secret that Ye Fan took Li Geng away from the arena, and many cultivators soon Everyone knew that Li Geng got into Ye Fan's eyes with a strange-smelling porridge.

    For a time, many Cultivator secretly studied the "stinky porridge" cooked by Li Geng.

    There is a photo-taking stone at the game site, and the ingredients are clear at a glance, so many people will soon cook this kind of porridge.