chapter 282 Mu Hongling and Hu Lin

Hu Lin sat in the hall of the Alchemist Association, frowning, her face a little nervous.

    "Sorry, Senior Hu, Alchemist Ye said that he would not see any guests today." The female practitioner of the Alchemy Association who was in charge of spreading the message said to Hu Lin apologetically.

    When Hu Lin heard the female nun's words, her eyes quickly dimmed.

    "I see." Hu Lin took a deep breath and replied.

    Although she was prepared, Hu Lin was disappointed when she heard the female sister's reply.

    "Hu Lin, why are you here?" Mu Hongling walked into the association hall and asked Hu Lin casually.

    Hu Lin stood up, smiled awkwardly, and said: "I have seen Senior Mu, I have come to see Master Ye, but Master Ye does not see guests."

    "You are from Medical Immortal Valley, even if Master Ye meets guests.  He won't see you either!" Mu Hongling smoothed her hair and said lazily.

    Hu Lin smiled bitterly, and secretly said: Mu Hongling spoke straight and straight like this.

    Hu Lin and Mu Hongling have similar talents and aptitudes, but their chances are quite different.

    After Mu Hongling was promoted to the Jindan, she was trained by the Red Sleeve Tactics, and she sprinted all the way to become Yuan Ying, and Hu Lin was pressed by Shen Manqing. Hu Lin can only rely on herself, so her cultivation is naturally slow.

    "Looking at the aura on your body, it seems that you are about to become yuanying! You are also really unlucky. You were robbed of chance by Shen Manqing in your early years, and now she is involved." Mu Hongling shook his head, full of regret.

    Hu Lin lowered her head and did not speak. It would be impossible to say that Hu Lin had no complaints to Shen Manqing.

    According to Mu Hongling's knowledge, the Valley Master of Medical Immortal Valley actually valued Hu Lin more, but Shen Manqing was very popular!

    Back then, the son of the Sect Master of the Tianyi Sect and several elite disciples of the big sects all liked Shen Manqing. Several of Shen Manqing's suitors also sent a letter to the Master of Medical Immortal Valley, hoping that the Master of Medical Immortal Valley would take care of Shen Manqing.

    Both Hu Lin and Shen Manqing are disciples of the Valley Master of Medical Immortal Valley. From the perspective of the Master of Medical Immortal Valley, everyone is the same to train them, so they chose Shen Manqing to train them in the end.

    Mu Hongling hugged her arms and said, "I made an appointment with the fat man in Jubao pavilion to meet Ye Fan today. If you are sure to impress Ye Fan, please come with me."

    Hu Lin said hurriedly after hearing the words: "Thank you Senior Mu."

    Although there was some surprise that Mu Hongling would risk offending Ye Fan and take her to see Ye Fan, but the opportunity was not lost, Hu Lin didn't think too much, and hurriedly followed.

    ...

    Hu Lin followed Mu Hongling into Ye Fan's courtyard, and Jin Manshan was talking around Ye Fan.

    "Master Ye, it really can't be cheaper!" Jin Manshan asked.

    Ye Fan nibbled the chicken legs, and said leisurely: "It's cheap enough, you know, first, I made this pill, who am I! I am a top genius who is rare in a million years. In the future, I will become the existence of the god of transformation. When I become the god of transformation, even if I don’t take the medicine, this medicine is of great collection value.”