chapter 355 The creature in the bracelet.

It took Ye Fan a month to set up a teleportation array.

    After testing, the teleportation array can transmit about ten people, and Mu Linglong looked at the formation of the array, a bit of brilliance flashed in her eyes.

    It has been decades since Mu Linglong joined the Bluecloud Sect. Ye Fan introduced the Bluecloud Sect to Mu Linglong. After entering the sect, she became the key training object of the Bluecloud Sect.

    In the past few years after joining the Blue Cloud Sect, Mu Linglong's cultivation base has advanced by leaps and bounds, and it has reached the late Jindan stage.

    This time Ye Fan arranged the teleportation array, and Ye Jinwen called Mu Linglong over to fight. Mu Linglong benefited a lot from the whole array process.

    "Second brother, can this array teleport ten people?" Ye Jinwen asked while looking at the formed array.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "It should be possible."

    "I heard that there is a array mage from the sect called Tianji Gate. The teleportation array is arranged to send more than 30 people in. However, the array diagram is missing. Now, the teleportation array
arranged by the major sects are relatively high, and they can only teleport a dozen people. Brother, you are really amazing.”

   The teleportation array deployed by the ordinary sects for the first time can only teleport five or six people. Ye Fan's teleportation array can teleport so many people as soon as he takes a shot.

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said: "This is nothing. Among all the array, the one I am best at is the teleportation array."

    "Why?" Ye Jinwen asked curiously.

    Ao Xiaowan flapped his wings and said: "Because the teleportation talisman and the teleportation array are in the same line, and Ye Fan always needs the teleportation talisman to escape!"

    Ye Jinwen: "..."

    Ye Fan looked at Ao Xiaowan displeasedly, and said: " What nonsense are you talking about!"

    Ao Xiaowan flapped his wings and said, "I was right."

    Ye Fan shot Ao Xiaowan away and said, "This array can still be upgraded. Wait until I get better think about it, it should be possible to send a few more people."

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "Oh, that's great! The more the better."

    Ye Fan looked at Ye Jinwen, pondered for a moment, and said, "You are about to enter the mid-yuanying stage." Ye

    Jinwen nodded and said, "It seems like these days. It means to make a breakthrough."

    "Hold on a little bit. If you go further before the secret realm is opened, then safety will be more guaranteed." Ye Fan said.

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "I think so too." However, there is no way to force promotion.

    "Second brother, what about you?" Ye Jinwen said.

    Ao Xiaowan chuckled, and said, "Don't count on your second brother. Your second brother is a rice bucket. The resources needed for each promotion are dozens of times that of ordinary yuanying Cultivator. Fortunately, he can Earn spirit stone, otherwise, no sect is willing to raise such a rice bucket."

    Ye Jinwen looked at Ao Xiaowan, and said: "Don't talk nonsense, second brother is going out, it is very popular."

    Ao Xiaowan curled his lips and said disapprovingly: "That's those sects. They don't know how wasteful he was."