chapter 217 Fighting Quadruplets

Mu Xue flew forward in a panic, but was blocked by Ye Fan.

    Mu Xue looked at Ye Fan, frowned, and said displeased: "Why are you here?"

    Ye Fan held his hands on his back, looked at Mu Xue, and said leisurely: "I happened to be passing by, what are you doing so fast? There is a scourge behind. Is it?"

    Mu Xue glanced behind her, and said anxiously: "Get out of the way."

    When Mu Xue was looking for Skyfire recently, she had a face-to-face meeting with the four brothers. By luck, she only got out of the quadruplets with the help of a talisman. She escaped to death in her hand, but several of her helpers were all dead.

    "You sell me a few sleepy bells, you can't use that much anyway." Ye Fan said.

    Mu Xue said displeasedly: "The flames of life are gone, what are you doing to trap sleeping bell?" Mu Xue secretly wondered if Ye Fan had any inside information.

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "The Flame of Life is nowhere to be found, but be prepared for it!"

    Mu Xue and Ye Fan were talking, and several people chased them.

    The figure of the quadruplets appeared on the wasteland.

    Ye Fan looked at the few people who came after him, and finally understood why Mu Xue was so embarrassed. It turned out that this guy had run into the four brothers of Rongtian Palace.

    "I found a helper, so, don't you run away?" The boss of the quadruplets glanced at Mu Xue, a bit of lust in his eyes.

    Ye Fan was sluggish, looking at the naked eyes of the quadruplet boss, and knew that the boss had no good intentions towards Mu Xue, Ye Fan secretly lamented that the quadruplet boss had no eyesight, and Mu Xue's appearance was less than one-tenth of his wife.

    Mu Xue glanced at the four of them, and suddenly said: "I don't have a sleepy bell on my body anymore, but this guy has a silver wire net on his body."

    Ye Fan suddenly had the urge to kill Mu Xue, but Mu Xue was already prepared. Crushed a piece of escape talisman, and disappeared without a trace.

    The quadruplets looked at Xu Mingyang next to Ye Fan, but believed Mu Xue's words, and did not rush to chase Mu Xue for a while, but stopped to look at Ye Fan and his group.

    Xu Mingyang was a little surprised that Mu Xue knew that Ye Fan had silver wire netting on his body. You know, when he gave Ye Fan the silver wire netting, no one else was there.

    Xu Mingyang didn't know that Mu Xue had always regarded Ye Fan as an imaginary enemy, so she would always subconsciously investigate and study Ye Fan's affairs.

    Ye Fan rescued Xu Mingyang inexplicably, and Mu Xue felt that there must be something on Xu Mingyang that Ye Fan coveted. After investigating, Mu Xue found that Xu Mingyang had a silver wire netting.

    Seeing the level of friendship between Ye Fan and Xu Mingyang, Mu Xue guessed wildly that the silver wire net had arrived in Ye Fan's hands, but she didn't expect it to be straight.

    Mu Xue put too much energy on Ye Fan, so that when it was time to fight for the sky fire, Mu Xue discovered that there were many troublesome people, not only Ye Fan, but those strong in Outland who had more methods.

    The endless stream of masters made Mu Xue, who was full of self-confidence, gradually lose her confidence, but Mu Xue still felt that Ye Fan was the trickiest one among all those who competed for Sky Fire.