chapter 189 foundation pill

Ordinary grocery store.

    Bai Yunxi frowned looking at Feng Mo'er.

    After Feng Mo'er came once, she often came to visit. Bai Yunxi had some resistance to Feng Mo'er arrival. After Feng Mo'er came, she liked to talk to Ye Fan. Bai Yunxi was always worried that Ye Fan's words would be unintelligible and what would be exposed.

    Compared to Bai Yunxi, Feng Mo'er likes to chat with Ye Fan. Bai Yunxi is a Cultivator of the ice type, and Feng Mo'er is a fire type. The two can't talk together.

    Ye Fan knows a lot, and Feng Mo'er always feels that chatting with Ye Fan can benefit a lot.

    Similarly, because of Ye Fan's displayed talent, Feng Mo'er firmly believed that Ye Fan came from the big sect and had an incredible background behind him.

    Ma rui occasionally followed Feng Mo'er over.

    "Ye Daoyou, your brother is Jindan, so why don't you get a better outfit!" Ma Rui said suspiciously.

    He has investigated it. When Ye Fan went ashore, he was poor and white. It was just such a broken shop. It was rented at the beginning, and Bai Yunxi went to set up a stall. It didn't look like he had a backstage.

    "Our family members will be confiscated after they are promoted to build a foundation, and they will be thrown into a place to start from scratch, so as to temper their mood and exercise for a few years, although I am still a little bit early." Ye Fan said.

    "It turned out to be like this." Feng Mo'er nodded and said.

    Bai Yunxi squeezed his sweat secretly next to him, and said in his heart: Ye Fan's reaction is really fast, he really underestimated Ye Fan before.

    Bai Yunxi didn't know that Ye Fan's family did exactly this. After Ye Fan's eldest brother Ye Qixian built the foundation, he was thrown into the Scarlet Jungle. Ye Qixian leaned on a sword to kill gain his reputation in the Scarlet Jungle.

    Ma Rui looked at Ye Fan and hummed: "Your family can rest assured that you are not afraid that you will be impoverished?"

    "Neither the alchemist nor the Fulu will be poor, how can you be poor?" Ye Fan said proudly.

    Feng Mo'er smiled, and said: "Ye Shao is really amazing! Not only can refine alchemy, but also make Fulu."

    Ye Fan smiled and said, "It's easy to say, easy to talk."

    "Ye Shao, have you ever heard of seven-patterned gold Silk fish?" Feng Mo'er asked.

    "I have heard that the strength of the seven-patterned golden silk fish is not strong, but it is very fast and difficult to catch." Ye Fan said.

    Feng Mo'er nodded and said: "Yeah!" It has been a long time since the reward was issued, and many people went out to look for it. However, those who have not been caught, "Ye Daoyou, are you not interested in my master's reward?"

    Ye Fan shrugged and said, "I'm not bad with that."

    "That?" Feng Mo'er said puzzledly.

    "Foundation pill!" Ye Fan said.

    Feng Mo'er smiled and said, "Oh, yes, both Daoists Ye and Daoist Bai have already built foundations.
Naturally, you don't need to build foundation pills ."

    "Friend Ye, how much did you eat to advance to build foundations? "Ma rui asked.

    Feng Mo'er frowned, feeling that Ma Rui was a little impolite asking about this, but Feng Mo'er wanted to know in his own heart.