Chapter 276 Go to the secret realm

Pill capital.

    "Master, is this pill capital? It's really lively!" Feng Mo'er was come to Pill capital for the first time, and she couldn't help looking around with some curiosity.

    "It was not so lively when I came last time." Feng Susu said.

    Feng Susu secretly said: Lou Yuehua, Jin manshan, Wan yue, Qiu Ranke, Mu Hongling... There
are only more than a dozen Yuan Ying cultivators in the Eastern Continent. Nearly half of them are concentrated in Pill capital, and how can Pill capital not be lively?

    "Unexpectedly, Senior Wan would have formed Yuan Ying." Feng Mo'er couldn't help but said.

    When Feng Susu heard the words, a bit of sadness flashed across her face. Feng Susu and Wan Yue were the Jindan Cultivators of the same period. Seeing that their former colleagues became seniors, Feng Susu felt a little uncomfortable in her heart.

    "Let's hand Ye Fan a greeting." Feng Susu said.

    Feng Mo'er nodded and said: "Okay."

    When Feng Mo'er arrived at the alchemy association, she discovered that there were a lot of people who came to give gifts to Ye Fan. Most of them came from big forces. Many golden alchemists were in charge of the alchemy association. The Cultivators who received the gift is almost, begging to see Ye Fan.

    Compared with those big powers, the Tiangang Sect was somewhat unable to make it to the stage. The staff of the Alchemist Association who was in charge of registration accepted the gift and gave it off.

    Feng Mo'er frowned, a little disappointed.

    Several Cultivator walked out surrounded by Bai Yunxi, and Feng Mo'er couldn't help being happy when he saw Bai Yunxi.

    "Senior Bai." Feng Mo'er shouted.

    When Bai Yunxi saw Feng Mo'er, he was a little surprised." Nephew Feng Mo'er?"

   Hearing Bai Yunxi and Feng Mo'er say hello, the people around stepped aside.

    Ye Fan was promoted to become a Heavenly Alchemist, and Bai Yunxi's worth also increased. Everyone knows that if you want Ye Fan to refine a pill, asking Bai Yunxi is more effective than asking Ye Fan.

    "Senior Bai, long time no see, this is my master." Feng Mo'er smiled, and said somewhat cautiously.

    Ye Fan glanced at Feng Susu and Feng Mo'er, and said, "You two are here to find Ye Fan. Follow me in."

    Feng Mo'er hurriedly said, "Thank you." Feng Susu and Feng Mo'er walked in. In the backyard, in the backyard, a small open-air banquet was being held, and Ye Fan was chatting with Qiu Ranke.

    Ye Fan and Qiu Ranke were talking about the knowledge of refining tools, and others couldn't intervene.

    Seeing Bai Yunxi coming in, Ye Fan beckoned to Bai Yunxi. Bai Yunxi smiled at the two Feng Susu and said, "You two, come here."

   Feng Susu hurriedly said, "Friend Daoist Bai. Be busy."

   "Does Fengshi Nephew come to see Daoyou Ye?" Wan Yue walked over and asked Feng Susu.

    Feng Susu nodded and said, "That's right."

    "You two should find a place to sit down." Wan Yue said.

    "Okay." A bit of regret flashed in Feng Susu's heart. At the beginning, whether she was looking for Ye Fan's alchemy, because she was afraid of offending the Tianyi sect, she was uncertain for a long time. Now, Ye Fan's value has skyrocketed, and she wants to find Ye Fan's alchemy. I am afraid that the price to be paid is several times that of a year ago, but Wan Yue has the courage!