chapter 245 Going to the Scarlet Wasteland

As soon as Ye Fan came out of the pill room, he was surrounded by everyone, and Ye Fan finally rushed out of the encirclement circle.

    After returning to the other courtyard, there was an endless stream of visiting guests, and Ye Fan had no time to take care of it, so he simply stayed in the restaurant opened by Yuehua Pill Building.

    The restaurant opened in Yuehua  pill Building is very expensive, but as long as you live in the restaurant, you will not be asked for trouble, and the safety issue is guaranteed.

    Ye Fan took a few spirit fruits and squeezed them into spirit juice by using a tool.

    "Yunxi, do you want to drink juice?"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "No."

    The Taotie ghost came out and said, "Your craft is too bad. Look at what you squeeze. Pigs don't Eat, Young Master Bai, don't you think?"

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ao Xiaowan and didn't speak.

    Ye Fan: "..."

    Bai Yunxi sat on a chair and said, "I see several rooms around us are full."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "I'm very popular now. I'll just go out. Someone talks to me and introduces me to beautiful women."

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "Yes! Yes! You are very popular."

    "Don't worry, no matter how many temptations outside, I won't change my mind ." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "It's okay if you change your mind. Little saturated onion says I can find a better one."

    Ye Fan: "Neither of them are human, what do you know!"

    Bai Yunxi "..."

    Bai Yunxi lowered his head slightly, and secretly said: Ye Fan's refining of pill has attracted the alchemy, and many people think that Ye Fan is very likely to become a heavenly alchemist. Lou Yuehua is a heavenly alchemist, but also a cultivator of yuanying. Although those big sects are greedy for Lou Yuehua's alchemy ability, they are also afraid of his strength. Therefore, they will not attack Lou Yuehua, but Ye Fan is different.

    Ye Fan was only in the early stage of the Jindan. In the eyes of many big sects, Ye Fan was a piece of fat.

    There was a knock on the door, and Bai Yunxi opened the door and saw a female nun in Yuehua Pill Building uniform.

    "Something?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    The female cultivator looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "It's no big deal. These are some seniors, ask me to forward the letter to Master Bai Ye."

    "I know." Bai Yunxi reached out and took it and closed the door.

    Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi, and said: "In Yuehua Pill Building, it should be forbidden to send private messages to people. The female sister doesn't understand the rules very much."

    "The rules are used to break, the female sister. It's just a training. If the person who sends the post is the Zhu Fund Dan, it will naturally be impossible to refuse." Bai Yunxi said lightly.

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said, "That's what I said, everywhere you go through the back door." Bai Yunxi took a few greetings and looked at it, and stopped on a post.

    "What's wrong?" Ye Fan asked.

    Bai Yunxi handed the post to Ye Fan and said, “It’s the Tianyi sect who sent another post, and the conditions are much better than before."