chapter 221 Leaving the Secret Realm

Mu Xue fell into the valley, Mu Xinyan swaying from side to side.

    Mu Xue looked at the distance and murmured: "I didn't expect that it really fell on his hands in the end."

    Before entering the secret realm, Mu Xue felt that Mu Xinyan would eventually fall on Ye Fan's hands. After the secret realm, the endless stream of Outland masters shaken Mu Xue's thoughts. Mu Xue didn't expect to go around a lot, and the sky fire actually fell into Ye Fan's hands.

    Mu Xue frowned and said secretly: If you can't get the flames of life in the secret realm, after going out, I am afraid that there is no possibility. The things that yuanying Cultivator would fight for, naturally, it was out of her turn.

    What Mu Xue didn’t understand was Xu Mingyang. Why did Xu Mingyang help Ye Fan in this way? What benefit did Ye Fan give Xu Mingyang? Xu Mingyang could do nothing for Ye Fan. Bai Yunxi really couldn’t see it, Ye Fan. There are some characteristics that will make people go through fire and water for him.

    ...

    Xu Mingyang was in a coma for three days before waking up.

    Seeing Xu Mingyang wake up, Ye Fan couldn't help being surprised, "Big Brother Xu, are you awake? You were seriously injured and scared me to death."

    Xu Mingyang sat up halfway and ran his spiritual power, and found that the injury had almost recovered.

    "It's okay, it's fine to cultivate for a period of time." Although the injuries in this battle were a bit serious, but also because of this battle, his swordsmanship seemed to have broken through.

    "Big Brother Xu, why are you helping me like this! You won't be following me, but I only like Yunxi." Ye Fan said dullly.

    Xu Mingyang couldn't help laughing, "I don't like you, I...like your brother."

    If Ye Fan would follow Xu Mingyang back to the Southern Continent, Xu Mingyang would never say this, but Ye Fan would be caught Teleported back to the Eastern Continent, even if he told Ye Fan, Ye Qixian would not know, so Xu Mingyang was much bolder.

    Ye Fan was stunned for a moment, and said dodgingly: "Ah! My brother? You...know my brother!"

    "Your brother Ye Qixian, of course I do." Xu Mingyang said.

    Ye Fan stared at Xu Mingyang blankly, his eyes widened, "Big Brother Xu, you know who my eldest brother is! I didn't seem to say!"

    Xu Mingyang looked at Ye Fan and said, "You are so obvious, It's doesn't hard to know! If it wasn't for your brother, you think I would help you like this."

    Ye Fan scratched his head, smiled, and said: "That's it! I used to be Brother Xu, you are a bad guy..."

    Xu Mingyang Knowing that his brother is Ye Qixian, the bedwetting thing is also known.

    "Unexpectedly, Brother Xu, you really like my brother! Then have you confessed to my brother?" Ye Fan asked.

    Xu Mingyang shook his head and said, "No." Maybe it won't happen in a lifetime.

    Xu Mingyang closed his eyes and Ye Qixian was immersed in sword practice. He was neither close to female or male. Bluecloud Sect had confessed to Ye Qixian, but Ye Qixian refused.

    Ye Qixian is a wood, and if he confesses, he will end up with no exception.

    "Why! As soon as I saw Yun Xi, I liked it, so I confessed it. If he didn't promise me, I kept chasing after him, and finally he got bored, so he promised me." Ye Fan said.