chapter 354 Visitor from middle Continent.

Bluecloud Sect.

    Ye Jinwen sat at the table, looking at Ye Fan thoughtfully.

    Ye Fan raised his head, glanced at Ye Jinwen, tilted his head, and said, "What are you doing so staring at me?"

    "Nothing, second brother, what do you think of Jiang Lingxue?" Ye Jinwen asked tentatively.

    Ye Fan blinked, rubbed the tip of the talisman against his scalp, and said, "I don't think much. Yun Xi said that the woman is good-looking. I can't tell. Maybe it's okay, but she is married Wife, don’t think too much about it Jinwen. Where there is no fragrant grass in the end of the world, other famous flowers have their own masters."

    Ye Jinwen: "..." The second brother's brain circuit seems to never be on the same channel as himself. ! Perhaps because of this, I cannot become a genius.

    "Second brother, you think too much, I just think that you have something to do with her." Ye Jinwen said.

    Ye Fan frowned, shook his head, and said, "It's been so long, and I'm afraid that the effective prosecution period has passed. If it weren't for that thing, I didn't meet Yunxi, so forget it."

    Ye Jinwen: "..." This is not the case.

    "By the way, the two cultivators in the Middle Continent mentioned a person named Bai Yichen, who is that! Does the second sister-in-law really don't know?" Ye Jinwen asked curiously.

    "Yun Xi has an ancestor named Bai Yichen, and thanks to his blessing, I can get the Heart of the earth Flame Flower, but I don't know if it is the same person." Ye Fan said.

    Ye Jinwen frowning, said: "What Bai Yichen cultivated stage ah?"

    Fan Ye shook his head and said:. "I do not know, but if still alive, there should be several hundred years old."

    "This ah Yisow, do not! There is an ancestor of a god transformer, right?" Ye Jinwen asked with bright eyes.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "I don't know either!"

    Ao Xiaowan jumped out and said: "The cultivator of the body of ice marrow will not slow down in cultivation. If that person is still alive, it is very likely that he will be a cultivator of God transformation. If so, Ye Fan, you will have a big money. You can eat soft rice in the future.”

    Ye Jinwen looked at Ye Fan and said in a puzzled way: “Second brother, isn’t the second sister from the Eastern Continent? How come there are ancestors in the middle Continent.”

    Ye Fan scratched his hair. Said: "Actually, he didn't come from the Eastern Continent either. This matter is a bit complicated."

    Ye Jinwen said regretfully: "Unfortunately, we have too little news about the middle Continent. Otherwise, we can explore Bai Yichen. News."

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "It's okay. Anyway, it's not too late. Sooner or later, I have to go to the middle Continent. It won't be too late to check ."

    Ye Jinwen suddenly thought of something and said: " Speaking of this, second brother, you said you want to become the Sect Master of the Immortal Pill Gate. Are you joking or serious!" It is said that when Li Yu was told by the second brother to be the Sect Master of the Immortal Pill Gate, he almost fainted in anger. Second brother is really unsuitable for being a Sect Master like this! It's easy to draw enemies all over the world!

    "It depends on the situation. When I enter the middle Continent, I will see if there is any advantage in being the Sect Master of the Immortal Pill Gate, let's talk about it later." Ye Fan said.