chapter 344 God transformation avatar.

As soon as Ye Qixian saw the white-robed Cultivator, a bit of excitement flashed in his eyes, carrying a sword and fighting with the white-robed Cultivator.

    After Ye Qixian got the Heavenly Slaying Sword, he had been eager to find an opponent, the guy who sent himself to the door, and he had obviously become the target of Ye Qixian's try.

    The white robe avatar waved his sleeves, and suddenly the spiritual energy between heaven and earth gathered under this person's sleeve robe like a whirlwind.

    The cultivator of God Transformation can connect with the aura of the weather. Although the white robe avatar is only an avatar, it still has this ability.

    The white robe Cultivator flicked his sleeves, and Ye Qixian slammed into a strong shock.

    Ye Qixian was hit by this strong force and stepped back. Ye Qixian stabilized his figure and looked at the incarnation of the white robe, his eyes grew hotter.

    A vast sword aura fell from the sky and collided with the white-clothed Cultivator's attack.

    In the sky, the sword light from the sky soared into the sky, and Ye Qixian and the God incarnation could not be separated.

    Ye Qixian focused all of his attention on the incarnation of God, and the sword domain space was naturally difficult to maintain.

    Li Yu tried to activate the teleportation talisman, and said with some surprise: "It can be activated ." Ye Qixian and the white avatar were in a fierce battle, and Li Ying and others ran away.

    The white-clothed avatar has an amazing momentum between gestures, and the world changes color under one finger.

    Ye Qixian's hair was flying, and there was a scorching light in his eyes. The sword in his hand seemed to feel the warfare in Ye Qixian's heart, and there was a crisp sound of swords. Ye Qixian let out a long roar with a roar. Faintly thunderous.

    After the scream, the aura on Ye Qixian's body boiled, and his eyes became blood-red.

    ...

   On the spaceship, Li Ying looked at the token in her hand with some anxiety, and the token broke apart.

    The token was shattered, and a deep sadness flashed across Li Ying's face.

    "Miss Li, what's the matter?" Dan Wang looked at Li Ying's ugly face and asked cautiously.

    Li Ying took a deep breath and said: "Nothing."

    Once the avatar is damaged, the token will be sensed and will automatically collapse.

    Li Ying closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The incarnation ancestor had been cultivating for three hundred years and spent a lot of effort. The avatar disappeared. The ancestor must be distressed. If the elder in sect knew that the incarnation was like this If it is ruined, she will be disappointed even if she thinks about it.

    "Who is that Ye Qixian?" Li Yu asked with a cold face.

    Li Yu secretly said: Although the ancestor's incarnation is much inferior to the ancestor's own strength, there is always the ancestor's three-point ability, and it is so simple that it is destroyed.

    "Ye Qixian is Ye Fan's elder brother, born with a sword spirit, and has extraordinary power of comprehension above swordsmanship." Dan Wang said.

    Li Ying frowned and said, "Is he a cultivator in the middle stage of the Yuanying?"

    Dan Wang nodded and said, "Yes."