chapter 235 Kill Jindan

Huang Xuanwen smiled coldly, and said: "To deal with you a foundation, do you still need two Jindan?"

    "That means you only have one Jindan. Master said, the ancestors of the rune gate are superb. During the foundation building period, the Jindan can be killed like a chicken, and I have always wanted to find a Jindan to try!" Ye Fan smiled brilliantly.

    Situ Jiaojiao looked at Ye Fan with admiration. When she was in Cangshan Yunhai, Situ Jiaojiao felt that Fanye was a bit mad. At this moment, Situ Jiaojiao suddenly realized that Fanye had been very restrained before, and this guy faced a Jin Dan, actually still so owed.

    Situ Ning pulled Situ Jiaojiao back again, fearing that she would be affected by the war.

    "Presumptuous!"

    "Darn!"

    "Court death!"

    ......

    a few follow Huang xuanwen came with was a foundation Cultivator, have been furious, with one looking at Ye Fan look like crazy eyes.

    Wang Chenxiao was originally waiting to see the scene of Ye Fan kneeling down and begging for mercy, but he only waited for Ye Fan to speak out!

    Huang Xuanwen looked at Ye Fan and said angrily: "So daring, the apprentice Sheng Zhihao taught by a madman is indeed a madman. You guys arrested him for me."

    Several dedicated foundation builders turned towards Ye Fan pounced over.

    "A few building foundations are in the way."

    Ye Fan waved his hand, and several cultivators who rushed over spontaneously ignited one after another.

    "Ahhh...."

    "You" Huang Xuanwen resorted to the technique of transforming the rain into the spring wind, and the heavy rain poured down, but it could not extinguish the flames on several people.

    "What kind of fire are you?" Huang Xuanwen said in shock.

    Ye Fan tilted his head, smiled, and said, "Guess!"

    "I killed you." Huang Xuanwen rushed towards Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan threw out a few Talismans and said, "Blast." Huang Xuanwen was forced to retreat.

    Ye Fan gave up the attack on Huang Xuanwen and launched the Talisman against several foundation builders. Several foundation builders were restrained by the sky fire, and they were blown into pieces under the explosive power of the Explosive Flame Talisman.

    Looking at the disciple he brought over, Huang Xuanwan's qi was blown to death and smoked.

    Several groups of flames flew back from the bodies of the foundation-building cultivators, and fell back to Ye Fan's shoulders, turning into an onion-headed fire spirit on Ye Fan's shoulders.

    Situ Jiaojiao stared at the Fire Spirit on Ye Fan's shoulder.

    "You...you are the sky fire." Huang Xuanwen widened his eyes.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes, that's right, it's Skyfire."

    Huang Xuanwen suddenly came to a sudden, "You are...you are..."

    Ye Fan smiled and said, "Okay, those who get in the way, get out of here. Now, it's our turn." Ye Fan looked at Huang Xuanwen, a dazzling light flashed in his eyes.

    "So courageous!" Huang Xuanwen gritted his teeth.

    Ye Fan threw out a dozen talisman records, snorted softly , and said, "Blast."