chapter 329 Auctions

The teleportation array that Ye Qixian walked took more than a month to arrive.

    As soon as Ye Qixian arrived, Ye Fan boldly contracted a heavenly alchemy room in Emperor Heavenly City and continued to refine his alchemy.

    Ye Fan originally caused a huge disturbance because of the refining of the Jiuqing Pills, so one after another of refining the pills has aroused many people's discussions.

    In order to facilitate the release, the medicines that Ye Fan refined were all cultivated by the cultivators of the Yuan Ying cultivator, which suddenly destroyed many of the Yuan Ying cultivators in Emperor Heavenly City.

    Ye Jinwen sold the Heavenly Grade Pills refined by Ye Fan and replaced them with the Top spirit stones. In a short period of time, he received more than two hundred Top spirit stones.

    Lin Mengqi frowned as she looked at pill tribulation above the heavenly pill room.

    "Alchemist Ye is true. Not alchemy is in Bluecloud Sect. He has to go to Emperor Heavenly City to make it. He is not afraid of accidents when many people are staring." Lin Yuanhe shook his head.

    Lin Mengqi said faintly: "No one dares to use force in Emperor Heavenly City." What's more, Ye Qixian is here, who dares to attack Ye Fan in front of Ye Qixian.

    Lin Mengqi lowered her head and secretly said: Ye Qixian has become more and more shining, this man has always been so radiant, but unfortunately, she has too little affinity with that person.

    "This seems to be the vision of the Heaven-level Zhanyan Pill." Lin Yuanhe said in peace.

    Lin Mengqi nodded and said: "It seems to be."

    Lin Mengqi secretly said: As soon as the Zhanyan Pill comes out, those aging Yuanying and female cultivators should be unable to sit still. Many female cultivators have Zhanyan. It is effective, but most of the exercises only have a supplementary effect on Zhanyan. After a long time, it will gradually get old.

    "Ye Fan's alchemy is so powerful, I heard that it is because of the pill code." Lin Yuanhe said in peace.

    Lin Mengqi frowned, Ye Fan’s success rate in alchemy was very high, and the quality of the pills he produced was also extremely high. Many alchemists were envious and envy. Many people believed this statement, and these people didn't want to think that the alchemy was kept by pill valley masters in the past dynasties. The pill valley hadn't lost the meeting, and pill Valley had never produced an alchemist like Ye Fan.

    ...

    "Second brother, you are really amazing." Ye Jinwen said with admiration.

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said: "It's okay, it's okay." Ye Fan tossed the top-grade spirit stone on his hand, and secretly said: It is still the fastest to make money by alchemy.

    "With so many top-quality spirit stones, I should have bought the Ancient Immortal token." Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "It should be bought. Although the ancient immortal token is good, the mortality rate in the ancient immortal realm is also very high." Not all Yuan Ying has the courage to enter the ancient immortal secret realm.

    An ancient immortal token can send five to ten Yuan Ying cultivators, and many sects with ancient immortal token, this sect will only enter the secret realm with one or two, and they will sell places to the outside world.

    Ye Qixian walked in, Ye Fan looked at Ye Qixian and smiled, and said, "Big Brother is here."

    Ye Qixian nodded, "Yeah".