chapter 264 Black Rock Valley

Seeing that Ye Fan didn't care about Chairman Sun's task of taking over the Tianyi sect, Gong Huai's expression suddenly relaxed.

    "I heard that Sheng Zhihao's situation is not very good. He was injured by Liu Yunhe. He was not well-trained in places like Black Rock Valley Worse still, Shen Manqing had already left for Black Rock Valley." Gong Huai said.

    Ye Fan raised his head and said in a puzzled way: "Does this woman Shen Manqing have a leg with Tianyi sect? Isn't Sheng Zhihao having an enemy with Tianyi sect? What is this woman arrogantly?"

    Gong Huai frowned and said: . "in fact, Sheng Zhihao and Shen Manqing there are some old holiday"

    Ye Fan suddenly been lifted curiosity, "what the holidays ah Do they previously an affair!?"

    Gong Huai: "...... Alchemist Ye think too much."

    "year Sheng Zhihao offended the Tianyi sect for a woman. This woman was called Hu Xuemei. She was a stunning beauty with icy muscles and jade bones. She was a natural charm, and she was born with a gloomy body. Back then, it caused many people to fight for it. Shen Manqing’s senior brother Yuan Hongtao was one of them. One, Yuan Hongtao died in Hu Xuemei's hands later."

    "Hu Xuemei killed Yuan Hongtao, why?" Ye Fan asked.

    Gong Huai hesitated for a moment, and said in a slanderous voice: "External rumors say that Hu Xuemei is a woman who can do her best. She likes to use charm to confuse people. After waiting for people to indulge, he will kill people and win treasures. The facts are unknown."

    Ye Fan Holding his cheeks, he said: "In fact, it should be those men who are incapable of making beauties lose their hearts. They say that beauties don't have shame, and people do everything they can. They can't eat grapes and say grapes are sour."

    Ye Fan secretly said: Back then, Hu Xuemei felt that sorry Sheng Zhihao, the character that died for Sheng Zhihao blew herself up shouldn't be so bad.

    "However, Yuan Hongtao did die because of Hu Xuemei, and Hu Xuemei was not Yuan Hongtao's opponent with Hu Xuemei's strength. It is said that Sheng Zhihao was among them to help." Gong Huai said.

    Ye Fan raised his eyebrows and said, "So, Yuan Hongtao can be regarded as dead in the hands of Sheng Zhihao. What does Shen Manqing want to revenge for that Yuan Hongtao?"

    Gong Huai nodded and said: "It should be so."

    "Ah! So many people of this woman are not married, it's not because she is thinking of a dead person." Ye Fan muttered.

    Gong Huai shook his head, and said: "I don't know..."

    ...

    After sending Gong Huai away, a dignified color flashed across Ye Fan's face.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Do you want to go to Black Rock Valley?"

    Ye Fan nodded, "Yeah, I'm going to take a trip. After all, I'm not going to die for a master and apprenticeship. No help."

    Ye Fan secretly said: From the rumors, Sheng Zhihao's injury is not light, but the rumors have some credibility, it is really hard to say, after all, there are rumors outside that he was beaten and disabled by Shen Manqing, and I don’t know Where he died.

    Ye Fan groped his chin and couldn't help but feel a little fanciful.

    Ye Fan secretly said: In the Black Rock Valley, spiritual power is very difficult to operate. If the body refining level is high, the cheaper is the big one. His body refining level is not low! If he really entered the Black Rock Valley, Shen Manqing's woman should not be his opponent, so he could take revenge on her?