chapter 252 Need arrays mage.

Ye Fan took Bai Yunxi around several teleportation array all the way, and finally arrived at the array city where the array mage association was located.

    Ye Fan looked at the reward image at the gate of the city, smiled, and said, "Ye Fan's reward has risen again. Look, you see, it's number one."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan is really. Your own rewards have increased. What is so happy about it? There is no need to strive for the highest level of rewards for this kind of thing!

    "Some small sects have removed Ye Fan's reward. However, the reward of Tianyi sect has increased, and the reward of Medical Immortal Valley has also been added." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said: "A group of mobs."

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said: "Let's go."

    Ye Fan nodded and said dullly : "Okay." Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi walked in The array city.

    In the array city, there are places where array flags and array plates are sold everywhere.

    Ye Fan carried his hands on his back and said, "I'll go to the Array Mage Association first and test a spirit-level Array Mage."

    As soon as Ye Fan's words came out, the eyes of several cultivators around him concentrated on Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan frowned, lowered his voice and said, "Why do these guys look at me?"

    "It probably thinks that your tone is too loud." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi, and said, "I didn't say I was going to take the Heavenly Array Mage. When did my tone become louder."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "You do what you can, the Spirit Array Mage can't be trusted. , Let’s take a mysterious Level first.”

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi displeasedly and said, “You can’t believe me!”

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, “Of course not. I just think you don’t give yourself too much. The pressure of..."

    "It's just a spirit-level array mage, there is no pressure." Ye Fan said carelessly.

    Feeling the sight of the cultivators around, Bai Yunxi said with some difficulty: "Then you go to the test first, what level can you get?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Okay."

    ...

    Ye Fan As soon as he left with Bai Yunxi, several array mages suddenly chatted.

    "The Cultivator said, to test the Spirit of the Master-Class, evidently, or how long it will take another array Master Association, a spirit-Class Master of the elders."

    "A lot of people have said to Cowling Master-Class every year, but , Many people can’t even pass the assessment of the Ordinary Array Mage."

    "Yes! Every year there are many brave warriors."

    ...

    Ye Fan walked into the Array Mage Association. A female cultivator of the Array Mage Association immediately received Ye Fan.

    "Senior, what can I do for help?"

    Ye Fan carried his hands on his back, and said, "I want to test the spirit-level formation mage!"

    The female cultivator was shocked, and said, "Senior is going to test the spirit-level formation mage? Senior has a mage certificate mysterious array ?"