chapter 301 Give Betrothal gifts

Pill Valley.

    Several spirit-level alchemists gathered together, and their faces were a bit ugly.

    "What is the origin of that Fanye!" Dan Hong said in a puzzled way.

    Pill Valley and Bluecloud Sect have fallen out, and Bluecloud Sect is proud, Pill valley will naturally feel a little uncomfortable.

    The Bluecloud Sect has an extra heaven-level alchemist, and for Pill valley, there is also an extra competitor. The status of the Heaven-level alchemist is respected, and the competition between the same-level Heaven-level alchemists is also very fierce.

    "I don't know, it seems that many sects are tracing the origin of this person, but there is no clue. Someone should know."

    "Who!"

    "Xu Mingyang of the Xu family, I heard that Fanye was introduced by him to the Bluecloud Sect, however, Xu Mingyang's tone is very tight, and we can't find out no matter how much they asks ."

    "Of course he can't say that he is the Taoist couple Ye Qixian who is going to marry!"

    "Xu Mingyang ? I heard that a long time ago. Ye Qixian and Xu Mingyang have a good relationship. In the past, Xu Mingyang offended people in the Tianmu Secret Realm and provokes several Yuan Ying Cultivator from Outland. Ye Qixian stepped forward to stop him."

    "The big lady in Danlin Pavilion. I’m afraid she is going to be disappointed. That eldest lady is infatuated, but the one she likes is a broken sleeve."

   "I heard that this new beginner Alchemist Fan Ye has a very good relationship with Xu Mingyang. Fan Ye is willing to give ten pill for adding makeup should also be related to Xu Mingyang."

    "I checked this Xu Mingyang, but I didn't see when he met this Fan Ye."

    Dan Ming said sourly, "Ye Jinwen used a Yuan Ying. Pill, exchanged four thousand-year-old Tianyang grasses with Baicao sect and a spiritual stone. It seems that Bluecloud Sect’s Yuan Ying Pill is abundant now! You can take it out to exchange for spiritual grass."

    "It is said that Fanye refines it. One batch of the best-quality Yuan Ying Pill was produced, and twelve Yuan Ying Pills were produced in one furnace, and now it is not bad for Yuan Ying Pill. If the Pill rate is high, five or six, twelve in a furnace is very rare."

    "Even if there are twelve in one batch, you can't use it like this!"

    Dan Feng said with some dissatisfaction: "What does Ye Jinwen think! After all, when he is young, he is too proud to have a pill, and he doesn't even think about the shortage of pill in the future. Let's talk about it, what did he do with the Tianyang Grass." Ye Qixian didn't have the pill and asked for help. Bluecloud Sect would have been so generous that he could use the pill for the pill.

    Dan Ming shook his head and said: "I heard that it was for the old man of the Xu family. The old man seems to be poisoned. I have found the rejuvenating hand poison mastee before, but poison master has no choice."

    Dan Hong said: "Ye Jinwen's thoughts are fortunate to say. The newly promoted Bluecloud Sect's  alchemist FanYe has a weird idea. Ye Qixian could not understand him before, and beat him up. This would make him arrogant. The betrothal ceremony is here."

    "I also heard that this Alchemist Fan is very strange. Most of the elixir he refined are given to the Ye family brothers. Others want him to refine the pill, but the conditions are a little harsh. , Is it possible that this Alchemist Fan is a masochist!" Dan Ming said in a puzzled way.