chapter 310 An idea's Ye Fan

The people in Rongtian Palace failed to reach an agreement with the Bluecloud Sect, so they had to withdraw from the Bluecloud Sect for the time being.

    As soon as Rong Fang left Bluecloud Sect, he ordered someone to investigate the name Ye Fan.

    Fan Ye's original name Ye Fan couldn't be kept secret, and the city was full of storms in an instant.

    The distance between Rongtian Palace and Bluecloud Sect is a little far away, and don’t know much about the situation of Bluecloud Sect. Before Rongfang came, he didn’t do much investigation. He rashly reported Fanye’s name in the secret realm, and Rong Fang watched it. I couldn't help being surprised by the results of the investigation.

    Ye Fan's matter is not difficult to check, it will be clear after checking.

    "The second young Master of the Bluecloud Sect are also called Ye Fan." Rong Fang murmured.

    Judging from Ye Jinwen's reaction, it is definitely not as simple as having the same name. However, Fan Ye's identity does not seem to even be known to the elders of the Bluecloud Sect.

    "Sect Master, things are a little difficult to handle now." Another Yuanying elder of Rongtian Palace said.

    "I'm impatient! You should investigate things clearly before you come." Rong Fang sighed.

    Back then, it was Rongfang's idea to give the Rongtian Mirror to the four brothers. Rongfang didn't expect that the four brothers had a heavenly magic weapon in their hands, and they were killed in the secret realm.

    The loss of Rongtian Mirror has greatly lost the prestige of Rongtian Palace. Many Rongtian Palace competition sects use this as a laughing stock. Rong Fang has also suffered damage to his face and has been questioned.

    Rong Fang originally thought that the Rongtian Mirror was lost in the Eastern Continent and it would be impossible to retrieve it again. Unexpectedly, the natives of the two Eastern Continents didn’t know what methods were used to come from the Eastern Continent, and one of them became Heavenly alchemist.

    Since the other party has become a heaven-level alchemist, he wants to rely on force to regain the Rongtian Mirror, so he can only release a little blood and exchange the Rongtian Mirror back.

    The value of the three heavenly magic weapons should be above the Rongtian Mirror, but the Rongtian Mirror has a special meaning to the Rongtian Palace, and it can only be so.

    ...

    Bluecloud Sect.

    "Sect Little Young Master, what do you think about Rongtian Palace?" Wang Zuan asked while looking at Ye Jinwen.

    Ye Jinwen raised his eyebrows, propped his chin, and said, "I don't know, what do you think?"

    "After all, the Rongtian mirror was left by the ancestor of Rongtian Palace. People are willing to exchange it. It is better to keep things quiet. Besides, Rongtian Palace's Rongtian mirror The heaven-level mirror must be used in conjunction with the other two treasures of the Rongtian Palace to play a greater role. I think it must be retained." Wang Zuan said.

    Ye Jinwen frowned and said, "I'm afraid I have to ask my second brother about this matter!"

    Ye Jinwen secretly said: First, the Fire Dragon Palace, then the Rongtian Palace, and the Tianmu Secret Realm. Sooner or later, someone will be asked to turn it out. When his real name is revealed, individuals will think more about it, so there is nothing to hide.