chapter 313 Strategic Retreat.

Ye Fan stood on the city wall, watching the crowds of sea beasts pushing over, and suddenly felt a tingling scalp.

    When Ye Fan was in the Blue Cloud Sect, he had also heard of the sea beast tide. However, he had only seen written descriptions, and it was the first time that Ye Fan faced such a horrible scene.

    Pieces of sea beasts swarmed in densely.

    Ye Fan saw a huge jellyfish, and when the jellyfish threw up a lot of poisonous gas, it directly killed the sea beasts around him.

    Ye Fan saw a sea beast that was tens of meters long and had two heads, which looked like a crocodile.

    The sea beast walked up, rumbling, the small sea beast was trampled directly and rolled his eyes.

    Groups of sea snakes rushed towards the city wall one after another, and a large amount of venom was sprayed on the city wall.

    ...

    "The situation is a bit bad!" Ye Fan said.

    Lu Han nodded and said, "Yes, the area of ​​the ocean is several times that of the land. The number of sea beasts is much larger than that of our human race. If so, we are not opponents for their tactics of fighting against the sea. Fortunately, many sea beasts are close friends. The water can't get on the shore."

    "Boom." The spar cannon on the city wall drove towards the densely packed sea beasts.

    The spar cannon passed by, and after a shot, many sea beasts turned into fly ashes. However, the spar cannon had a shortcoming, it could only hit the sea beasts at a distance, and could not attack at close range.

    Many sea beasts escaped the spar cannon and slammed into the city wall. The protective array on the city wall was activated, and the sea beast's attack was bounced back.

    "Thanks to Ye Shao's upgrade of the protective array, otherwise, it will be in trouble." Tao Yunfei said.

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said, "It's a matter of raising your hand."

    The tower was full of archers.

    A spirit arrow flew out of the Cultivator's hands continuously and fell into the sea beast group.

    Ye Fan frowned, shook his head, and said, "Our archer, isn't the accuracy of the head too bad?"

    There are all sea beasts underneath, and the arrows shot will not miss, but the sea beast's body is too hard, many The strength of the Cultivator's flying arrows was not enough, and it would have no effect on the thick-skinned sea beasts.

    Lu Han shook his head, and said, "There is no way. Archers are only good at long-range attacks. The battle between Cultivator and Cultivator is not dominant. Most Cultivator don't take archery as a major project."

    Ye Fan Nodded, and said: "That's
what I said."

   "Borrow a bow to me." Ye Fan said to the Cultivator on the side.

    A Jindan cultivator on one side heard the words and immediately handed a bow of the upper layer to Ye Fan. Lu Han looked at Ye Fan and asked a little curiously, "Should Ye Shao try his skills?"

    Ye Fan nodded. Nodded and said: "I want to try it."

    Ye Fan drew an arrow from the quiver, and one arrow flew out. Ye Fan's flying arrow shot through a Jindan sea beast's original bead pill was shot through and burst open all at once.

    When the bead pill of the Jindan demon beast exploded, the surrounding sea beasts were also affected, and a large area collapsed.

    "Ye Shao, good archery!"