chapter 223 net of heaven and earth

In Dancheng.

    "Miss, six sects have already issued rewards for Ye Fan. The masters of all major sects have all flooded into Pill Capital." The maid beside Mu Xue said.

    Mu Xue stood in front of the window with her hands on her back, muttering: "The reaction of all factions is not slow!"

    "Miss, do you think Ye Fan will still be in Pill capital?"

    Mu Xue shook her head and said, "No. I know."

    If she is Ye Fan, she should leave Pill capital as quickly as possible after teleporting back.

    Although the response speed of the various sects is not slow, the personnel in Pill capital are highly mobile. When the various sects received news and arranged for personnel to block this place, it was still a bit late. At that time, many cultivators had already Out of town.

    "Miss, the total amount of rewards for Ye Fan from the various gates has exceeded six million spirit stones."

    Mu Xue pursed her lips, Ye Fan has many good things in her hand, whether it is the heavenly mirror or the sky fire. Far more than six million.

    "Miss, what's the matter with the various sects, it's just a few deaths to build foundations, do you need to be so invigorating?" The maid asked in a puzzled way.

    Mu Xue frowned, and secretly said: After a few foundations have died, of course this is not the case, but the treasure is touching!

    There are not many cultivators who came out of the secret realm peacefully. There are many sects without cultivators. Judging from the current situation, the various sects who have received the news have tacitly concealed the fact that Ye Fan has a treasure, but, The other forces are not fools either. Ye Fan is now circulated outside because the reason why Ye Fan killed many people in the secret realm is simply untenable.

    ...

    Xuanjian sect

    "Brother, you are in a bad mood!" Luo Dieyi asked.

    Lin Mo nodded, his face gloomy and said, "How can the major sects speak such nonsense."

    Even if Ye Fan’s character is not good, it’s not terribly vicious, but now all the major sects arrest Ye Fan in the name of eliminating harm in the realm of cultivation, and say that Ye Fan is only for everyone. The demon of Cultivator.

    Luo Dieyi took a deep breath and said, "I heard that the head teacher of the Tianyi faction came to pill capital in person and planned to conduct a thorough investigation on the pill capital Cultivator. As a result, Lou Yuehua, fought a big fight."

    Lou Yuehua is the president of the Alchemy Masters Association, and he is also a Cultivator in the Yuan Ying period. Pill capital can be said to be Lou Yuehua's territory.

    The head of the Tianyi faction went to Lou Yuehua's site to find someone with great fanfare, which naturally aroused Lou Yuehua's dissatisfaction.

    Lou Yuehua was only an early Yuan Ying Cultivator, while Liu Yunhe, the head teacher of the Tianyi School, was in the middle Yuan Ying. Lou Yuehua was far behind Liu Yunhe in terms of cultivation level, but Lou Yuehua was a heavenly alchemist! There are many cultivator who want to find Lou Yuehua for alchemy, and there are many cultivator who have been blessed by Lou Yuehua. Liu Yunhe can only order the people of the sect to converge.

    After negotiation, the Tianyi faction withdrew from the sect Cultivator guarding the entrance and exit of Pill Capital, but there were still many Tianyi Cultivator who hid their identities and searched for Ye Fan's whereabouts in pill capital. In fact, not only the Tianyi Sect, but all the major sects sent Cultivator to enter the Pill capital.