chapter 324 Yuanying conference.

Inside the Shenfeng Sect.

    Jiang Lingxue, who was in the process of setting, suddenly received a message. Jiang Lingxue looked at the message that came, and accidentally smashed the message of Jade Pei to pieces.

    Su Yanran came in, looked at the ugly face of Jiang Ling Xue, cautiously said: "senior sister apprentice, are you okay."

    Jiang Ling Xue shook her head and said:. "Okay"

    message come from Shen Xian, although Jiang Lingxue married into the Shenfeng Sect, however, the relationship between the apprentice with master Shen Xian is still there, and the two masters and apprentices are still in constant contact.

    Jiang Lingxue turned her head and stared at Su Yanran, and said with some discomfort: "Bai Yunxi has become a yuanying, why didn't I heard you say."

    Su Yanran smiled awkwardly, and said: "Senior sister was in retreat some time ago. I didn't have time to tell you, Senior Sister."

   Jiang Lingxue frowned and didn't speak.

    Su Yanran felt a little depressed. Jiang Lingxue had been in retreat for a while before, but she had not felt the Yuan Ying barrier, so she left.

    She didn't tell Jiang Lingxue, because she was afraid that Jiang Lingxue would have a demon and affect the birth of a yuanying.

    "Senior Sister, Bai Yunxi's promotion to the Yuanying is nothing great. Ye Fan is an alchemist. Maybe he has made Dingyan Pill for Bai Yunxi. Bai Yunxi looks young. Maybe he is a four or five hundred-year-old old man. Sister is talented. Will definitely be better than him in the future." Su Yanran said.

    Jiang Lingxue lowered her head, Shen Xian only briefly said two things in the transmission of the jade pendant, one is that Bai Yunxi has been promoted to the Yuanying and the other is that the multi-treasure bracelet has played a greater role in Bai Yunxi's hands, but, Shen Xian still doesn't know how far Bai Yunxi can play the power of the multi-treasure bracelet.

    Jiang Lingxue and Jiang Hanzhu actually have a little blood relationship, but after generations, the blood relationship has been very thin.

    The bracelet in Jiang Hanzhu's hand was studied by Jiang Lingxue's deceased great-grandfather and said it was a good thing.

    Back then, when Ye Fan and Jiang Lingxue got engaged, Jiang Lingxue also thought about the multi-treasure bracelet, but later Jiang Lingxue really didn't want her partner to be an ordinary person, so her mind was weakened.

    Jiang Lingxue didn't expect that Jiang Hanzhu really loved Ye Fan so much and gave the multi-treasure bracelet to Ye Fan's Taoist companion, even if Ye Fan got a man to be the Taoist companion.

    ...

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi stayed in Qingxiao City. When there are not many sea beasts, Bai Yunxi doesn’t need to go out on missions. Occasionally, wherever there are powerful sea beasts, Bai Yunxi needs a trip, and Ye Fan will accompany Bai Yunxi. After a trip, although Ye Fan is a Jindan, his combat power is no worse than Yuan Ying. Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi can make a shot, and most of them can be caught by hand.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi stayed in Qingxiao City for three years. In the three years, Bai Yunxi has made a lot of fame. However, the Bluecloud Sect has Ye Qixian as a killer, and Bai Yunxi’s light was concealed.

    In the past few years, Ye Qixian really came out of the basket like a beast. After a good fight, Ye Fan could speak Ye Qixian's great achievements for two days.