Chapter 248 The Body of Six Sun Cauldrons

Inside the cave, onion head eyes gleamed at the volcano in the box, grinning.

    Ye Fan glanced at the onion head, then turned to Bai Yunxi and said, "Yunxi, it looks so bad to eat! It seems to be drooling."

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and secretly said: Ye Fan actually dare to dislike the bad taste of onion. Onion hasn’t learned from Ye Fan.

    As if sensing the breath of natural enemies, the volcano seemed to be faltering.

    When the onion head opened its mouth and sucked it, the volcanic inflammation would lose a big chunk.

    Bai Yunxi felt that Onion's head was eating marshmallows and nibble on a large piece.

    Ye Fan looked at this scene and secretly said: Although the flames are the same grade six, the gap between the sky fire and the ordinary flames is huge, and the volcanic flames are suppressed by the flames of life and there is no resistance at all!

    The onion head swallowed the volcanic inflammation whole, and a strong flame aura spread out.

    "Not good." Ye Fan quickly collected the flame of life into the sea of ​​knowledge, the flame of life may have eaten too much and fell into dormancy.

    Ye Fan walked out the door and saw a lot of Cultivator gathered.

    When some Cultivator saw Ye Fan, they didn't notice anything, they greeted Ye Fan, and then slowly dispersed.

    Lou Cheng looked at Ye Fan and said, "Master Bai, do you feel a strong flame? It seems to be a powerful fire."

    "Probably a mutated sixth-grade volcano!" Ye Fan said.

    Lou Cheng nodded and said, "Maybe."

    Lou Cheng felt that the flame he felt seemed to be higher than the sixth-grade volcano, but Lou Cheng didn't ask much.

    Ye Fan looked at the people who looked at the situation and saw Ye Fan, and they all left one after another. Ye Fan secretly rejoiced that even if the few people here felt the breath of Skyfire, he couldn't think of Skyfire's body.

    "Master Bai, I'm leaving now," Lou Cheng said.

    Ye Fan blinked and asked, "Where are you going!"

    "I feel like I'm about to form a Jindan, I want to go back to Pill capital." Lou Cheng said.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "Okay, go to your right and right side. The forming Jindan is guaranteed. I have two Tianxin Barrier Breaking Pills here. I will give them to you." Cultivators at the bottleneck are all effective, but the effect is particularly great for Yan Fei's situation.

    "Thanks a lot." Lou Cheng said.

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said, "You are welcome."

    "What are your plans next?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan frowned and said, "The onion head seems to be dormant. It should take a long time for me to wake up this time. I want to stay in this city of flames for a while."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Okay. "

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi, and said with some embarrassment: "Will you feel uncomfortable staying here? The fire attribute aura in this place is relatively strong, and some are not suitable for your cultivation."

    Bai Yunxi shook his head. "It's okay, you don't have to worry about me. I am a Jindan after all. This temperature difference can still be tolerated."